Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:32 am

From what I can tell that indicator repaints and alerts would not be accurate.
Hi
Yes you right , i know , but when increasing the period we don`t have any more signals , and changing the arrow very late
specially when using in two time period , also beside the nonrepaint indi it is not bad
thanks for your attention and response
However, if it is not too much trouble for you and it is possible, I would be very grateful

Good Luck

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:09 am

Added a more user friendly mtf.

How to use Momentum Scalper for MT4: Instructions.
@mrtools,

Could you please look at the "momentum scalper" as it seems not to be working properly as the background color disapears sometimes (even not in mtf mode).
Some "black holes" keep moving on…
Thanks.
These users thanked the author losajoca for the post:
PREETHI

losajoca wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:36 pm

@mrtools,

Could you please look at the "momentum scalper" as it seems not to be working properly as the background color disapears sometimes (even not in mtf mode).
Some "black holes" keep moving on…
Thanks.
hi,mrtools , is it possible to rectify this colour display error. ? or is it normal?
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

Dear Mr. tools
possible to add an arrow for the super singal indicator (repaint ).
the arrow will not repaint if can make a condition as below

super signal arrow appear reversal in trend bar (closed time frame) -
next bar close price is greater than signal pervious bar open price (closed time frame ) - arrow on new bar
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi