Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Mehrab wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:47 pm ok you are right i'm sorry, :shock: :| :shock:
but i just wanted a little hint, what else could i do?
there is nothing on the internet and i couldn't do it myself(i tried a lot believe me). :cry: :cry:
but anyway thanks and love you all <3

i already learned more than i deserve from you guys
Give us a chance to love you back by contributing and helping to build this community.

Have you got something that might help Forex-station's members? Post it up mate. If you want to only share it with members, post it in The Vault section.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Mehrab
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Hi seniors I need a ea based on stepma PDF with changable settings I used with it in renko wait wait my renko does not repaint or recalculate after bar close same as stepma PDF also and I don't need to back test the strategy because I visually back tested for 6 months by eyes so please create simple Ea

INPUT =BUY/SELL when signal changes
INPUT =STOP LOSS previous signal HIGH & previous signal LOW
INPUT =LOT SIZE

that's all . will it work what you think friends please comment
And finally what problems to be face Cause By Renko?
please comment..
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

Good Day to All,
Please will someone assist me with a simple EA that would act as follows:
Open trades when HMA indicator changes color ( Green - Buy and Red - Sell ) Close active trade when color of the HMA changes and Open a new trade in the direction of the new color
TP 10 pips
SL 20 pips
EA to pause 30 mins befor and after medium and high volatilty news.
Attsched is the HMA indicator i would like used.

Kind Regards

Kris

Hello everyone , God bless to all of the contributor of this thread.
I found a good and simple strategy to make profit trade by using 2 MA cross and wait for pullback break.
This strategy using : 50 EMA close , 200 EMA close , when these EMA cross-over , wait for the pullback and trading.
This strategy is publish by StoneHeart >>

Mod edit: Link removed. Please follow the forum rules, upload files & pictures/examples to your post.

The rule is :
1. EMA 50 cross EMA 200
2. Wait for the first pullback after cross
3. Trade when price break the highest point before pullback (as image)
4. Stoploss: last swing low/high or long moving average.
5. Take profit: r:r 1:1 or more.

About no 1 , I found the MA cross alert indicator.
About no 2 , I still don't know how to detect it by code.
I share it and we could discuss and maybe someone could find the way to make an EA about this strategy .

mntiwana wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:58 pm My favorite one an upgraded version EA on Tema "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1) EA"
using "StepMA of rsi adaptive tema 1.1  (indicator)"

Hello, great thread, I love playing with EA's settings to see what they can do sometimes my settings are so consistently bad that I feel it would be profitable if the EA placed sells when buy signals came and visa versa. so on that note; would you be able to add the option for this EA to place trades opposite to the signals for experimental purposes. I will post back any interesting results and the accompanying settings.
Thanks for your time in advance.
Dave.