DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Trend Indicators

mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:05 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Try keeping display main trend line (the white one in my picture) for to better understand slope coloring,so the arrows on zero cross and or on slope change
and i love extend your request to Mrtools - please add slope coloring the main trend line (the white one)
Added the main line slope coloring and also arrows and or alerts on slope.
Hello there.
May I know please if
1) this is the latest JFATL?
2) Is there a JSATL too?
Thank you

Cazz223 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:18 pm
mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:05 pm

Added the main line slope coloring and also arrows and or alerts on slope.
Hello there.
May I know please if
2) Is there a JSATL too?
Thank you
1) Yes
2) Jsatl slope speed?

mrtools wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:04 am
Cazz223 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:18 pm

Hello there.
May I know please if
2) Is there a JSATL too?
Thank you
1) Yes
2) Jsatl slope speed?
JSATL adaptive trend line, which measures the similar things as the JFATL, only for longer market cycle periods.
I thought since there are SATL and FATL and there might be a JSATL and JFATL. Apology for my ignorance.

Cazz223 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:56 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:04 am

1) Yes
2) Jsatl slope speed?
JSATL adaptive trend line, which measures the similar things as the JFATL, only for longer market cycle periods.
I thought since there are SATL and FATL and there might be a JSATL and JFATL. Apology for my ignorance.
Yes, Slope Speed.
It will be fantastic if there are JFATL and SFATL for Momentum.

Cazz223 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:51 pm
Cazz223 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:56 pm

Yes, Slope Speed.
This is a version of Jsatl slope speed.
jsatl - slope speed.ex4
(69.73 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
GBPUSDH4.png

mrtools wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:39 am
Whoa that is hectic. Thank you making this for us Mrtools! :In Love:

Also, in case anyone is looking for it, this is Mrtools' JFATL Slope Speed indicator and the JSATL Slope Speed indicator (side by side) in case any one is looking for it.

As a note:

FATL (Fast Adaptive Trend Line) – is formed with the digital filter of the low frequency FLF - 1. Filter FLF – 1serves to suppress noises of high frequency and market cycles with very short periods of oscillation that can be considered as noise - Fast Adaptive Trend Line (suppression of high-frequency noise market cycles with very short periods of fluctuation)

SATL (Slow Adaptive Trend Line) – is formed with the digital filter of the low frequency FLF - 2. Filter FLF – 2 serves to suppress noises and market cycles with longer periods of oscillation - Slow Adaptive Trend Line (suppression of noise and market cycles with more longer periods of fluctuation);
Jurik JSATL & JFATL Slope Speed indicator with MTF for MT4.png
jfatl slope speed.ex4
(60.83 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

mrtools wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:39 am
Cazz223 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:51 pm

Yes, Slope Speed.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
MrTools

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:24 pm

"jfatl" is Jurik FATL (fast adaptive trend line)
just keep in mind some older versions (old jfatl, jfatl speed and jfatl speed R-repainting) repaints as Mrtools explained,i means the ones using old jurik repainting version

I think this and some other such kind of indicators belongs to Filters family indicators but experts can better explain
for example
FATL,- fast adaptive trend line
SATL - slow adaptive trend line
FTLM - fast trend line mom
STLM - slow trend line mom
RFTL - reference fast trend line
RSTL - reference slow trend line

FATL (Fast Adaptive Trend Line)– is formed with the digital filter of the low frequency FLF - 1. Filter FLF – 1serves to suppress noises of high frequency and market cycles with very short periods of oscillation that can be considered as noise - Fast Adaptive Trend Line (suppression of high-frequency noise market cycles with very short periods of fluctuation)

SATL (Slow Adaptive Trend Line)– is formed with the digital filter of the low frequency FLF - 2. Filter FLF – 2 serves to suppress noises and market cycles with longer periods of oscillation - Slow Adaptive Trend Line (suppression of noise and market cycles with more longer periods of fluctuation);

FTLM - Fast Trend Line Momentum
STLM - Slow Trend Line Momentum
(FTLM and STLM show rate of changing (falls or growing) of FATL and SATL calculated similarly with Momentum indicator but using smoothing as a result of filtrations of the price)

RFTL - Reference Fast Trend Line
RSTL - Reference Slow Trend Line
(RFTL and RSTL are the analogues of MA in the sense of their delay for current prices)

These filters parameters (frequency of cutting fc and fading A in the stop band) were calculated with spectral estimate of the currency rate EUR/USD. Filters of low frequency FLW –1 and FLF – 2 provide attenuation in the stop band with no less than 40 dB and absolutely don’t distort the amplitude and phase of entry discontinuous price series in the pass band (bandwidth). These properties of the digital filters provide significantly improved (in comparison with simple moving average) noise suppression that in its turn allows reducing sharply the probability of appearance “false” signals for purchase and sell.

NEW INSTRUMENTS OF THE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND THEIR INTEPRETATION
Main innovation of the AT&CF-method is an adaptive trend line with arbitrary form, the movement direction of which is the direction of the prevailing trend on the market. The adaptive trend line is a low frequency component of the entry time series marked with the help of the digital filter of low frequency (FLF), letting low frequencies through and cutting high frequencies of the price instability (fluctuations). The lower frequency cutting fc of FLF, the smoother the trend line becomes. Such approach is in compliance with the trend notion adopted in all technical and radio physical applications
Here's the FTLM histogram indicator.
EURUSDM520191101b.png
FTLM.mq4
(9.55 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

mntiwana wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 7:12 am
Trend Intensity Index
Some description
MLADEN : I used other indicator - i needs to explain - why - that indicator is not calculated the way M H pee described,attaching a file with the description of the indicator itself and the description how it should be calculated
But in order to make it have the values you are may be used to,added one extra parameter "non original calculation" if you set it to false,you will get the original M H Pee way of calculation,if you set it to true,you are going to get that "non original" way of calculation
PS : default moving average mode - actually the only one used by M H Pee is simple moving average
mr.tools
please add alert sound on this Trend Intensity Index indicator

sal wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:44 am
mntiwana wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 7:12 am
Trend Intensity Index
Some description
MLADEN : I used other indicator - i needs to explain - why - that indicator is not calculated the way M H pee described,attaching a file with the description of the indicator itself and the description how it should be calculated
But in order to make it have the values you are may be used to,added one extra parameter "non original calculation" if you set it to false,you will get the original M H Pee way of calculation,if you set it to true,you are going to get that "non original" way of calculation
PS : default moving average mode - actually the only one used by M H Pee is simple moving average
mr.tools
please add alert sound on this Trend Intensity Index indicator
Which one?

1. Similar Topics

1. TREND FOLLOWING SYSTEM USING MLADEN'S AND MRTOOL'S INDICATORS

44 Replies 27182 Views

by rijay, Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm in Trading Systems

44 Replies
    2. Trend Following Scalp

3 Replies 1891 Views

by redwed, Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:49 pm in Trading Systems

3 Replies