Re: v2v dynamic system

...updates

v2v Momenticks v1.11

You may attach this on your chart to have multiple instances of your desired options by changing the "Unique ID" parameter value

Just a reminder, this tool is about Linear "Momentum". This is not the usual trading tool wherein you buy or sell whenever it crosses the zero line level. More so, if you selected the Rate of Change (ROC) or the Adaptive ATR option. Hence, you may use this tool if you need additional technical insights for your own generated based line analysis (FA & TA).

Again, remember it is Linear "Momentum". It needs keen observation and attention to detail.

Get it here >>> download/file.php?id=3353642
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:53 am Just a reminder, this tool is about Linear "Momentum". This is not the usual trading tool wherein you buy or sell whenever it crosses the zero line level. More so, if you selected the Rate of Change (ROC) or the Adaptive ATR option. Hence, you may use this tool if you need additional technical insights for your own generated based line analysis (FA & TA).
Again, remember it is Linear "Momentum". It needs keen observation and attention to detail.

Get it here >>> download/file.php?id=3353636

By the way... the adaptive ATR was based on mladen's. Please read the below information he shared with it.

"Average True Range (ATR) is a widely used indicator in many occasions. It is calculated as SMA (Simple Moving Average) of true range (which is calculated as the greatest of the following: current high less the current low, the absolute value of the current high less the previous close and the absolute value of the current low less the previous close). With an added "twist": It is using Perry Kaufman's Efficiency Ratio to calculate adaptive true range"

And with this Momenticks release, the usage is... the same.

I just updated the above Momenticks wherein it shows the previous and current ATR value

Get it >>> download/file.php?id=3353640
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v Momenticks v1.15

update: added... "Variance" ─ Based on mladen's work posted at MetaQuotes
fixed: rectified indicator short name string length issue

The standard deviation is a measure of how much a dataset differs from its mean; it tells us how dispersed the data are. A dataset that’s pretty much clumped around a single point would have a small standard deviation, while a dataset that’s all over the map would have a large standard deviation.
Given a sample the standard deviation is defined as the square root of the variance

get it here >>> download/file.php?id=3353693

v2v Momenticksv1.17updates

─ added... "Volatility Ratio". Based on mladen's work posted at MetaQuotes
─ some code optimization

Theory:
There is always a need to measure if the market is "quiet" or it is volatile. One of the possible ways is to use standard deviations, but the issue is simple: we do not have some levels that could help us find out if the market is in a state of lower or higher volatility. This feature is attempting to do that :

─ values above level 0 are indicating a state of increasing volatility
─ values below level 0 are indicating a state of decreasing volatility

Usage :
This is not a directional feature. It should be used for volatility detection, not trend assessment - for that, you have to use some other indicator and then check this one if the market volatility conditions are those that you expect

Get it here >>> download/file.php?id=3353693
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
DTRCT

v2v dynamic trading system updates:

Traders Dynamic Zones (TDZ): Now powered by Momenticks.

─ The TDZ has always been in sync with the v2v trading system process or structure. Such as global variable dependency/handling, used technology (algorithms), and parameter values/coded settings in synchronicity with the so-called power of 3-6-9 setup.

─ Heiken-Ashi APB: newly optimized and tested Price Action Channel (PAC)

─ and code optimizations with indicators included in this system

─ Just a minor update is done on the guest indicator >>> Momenticks

=========================

A must before loading the v2v dynamic trading system

Follow the steps below:

1) Open an M1 chart
2) Press "F2" key to load History Center
3) Navigate to the currency pair and the "1 Minute (M1)" history data for the chart you have open in your terminal (be sure to "double click" the "1 Minute (M1)" selection in history center so it becomes the active selection)
4) Then left-click once on any of the data rows in the right-hand window of the History Center (it doesn't matter which one)
5) Click the "Add" button, this pops up another window titled "Bar" and the default selection is on the "year"
6) Enter 1970
7) Then select "OK"... and it creates a new bar with the timestamp and price info you just added.
8) Now select "Close" in the History Center
9) Navigate to your M1 chart of interest and then from the terminal menu select "Charts -> Refresh"...this will refresh the chart and attempts to fill any time gaps in the chart data (which now includes your year 1970 data point) with server data

Step 9 continued...Now your chart will have pulled anywhere from 2048 to 65536 M1 bars from your broker's server (not Metaquotes server) and is usually far more data than you can get the broker to cough up when you try and manually scroll your M1 chart back in time

If everything went fine... then you've quickly downloaded all the broker's M1 data on your currency pair that the broker is going to let you have, much faster than holding down the home or page-up key for minutes and minutes to download even fewer data. Now, you may continue with the rest of the time frames.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Tarotxv

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:38 am v2v dynamic trading system updates:

Traders Dynamic Zones (TDZ): Now powered by Momenticks.

─ The TDZ has always been in sync with the v2v trading system process or structure. Such as global variable dependency/handling, used technology (algorithms), and parameter values/coded settings in synchronicity with the so-called power of 3-6-9 setup.

─ Heiken-Ashi APB: newly optimized and tested Price Action Channel (PAC)

─ and code optimizations with indicators included in this system

─ Just a minor update is done on the guest indicator >>> Momenticks

v2v_dynamic_system.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip

=========================

A must before loading the v2v dynamic trading system

Follow the steps below:

1) Open an M1 chart
2) Press "F2" key to load History Center
3) Navigate to the currency pair and the "1 Minute (M1)" history data for the chart you have open in your terminal (be sure to "double click" the "1 Minute (M1)" selection in history center so it becomes the active selection)
4) Then left-click once on any of the data rows in the right-hand window of the History Center (it doesn't matter which one)
5) Click the "Add" button, this pops up another window titled "Bar" and the default selection is on the "year"
6) Enter 1970
7) Then select "OK"... and it creates a new bar with the timestamp and price info you just added.
8) Now select "Close" in the History Center
9) Navigate to your M1 chart of interest and then from the terminal menu select "Charts -> Refresh"...this will refresh the chart and attempts to fill any time gaps in the chart data (which now includes your year 1970 data point) with server data

Step 9 continued...Now your chart will have pulled anywhere from 2048 to 65536 M1 bars from your broker's server (not Metaquotes server) and is usually far more data than you can get the broker to cough up when you try and manually scroll your M1 chart back in time

If everything went fine... then you've quickly downloaded all the broker's M1 data on your currency pair that the broker is going to let you have, much faster than holding down the home or page-up key for minutes and minutes to download even fewer data. Now, you may continue with the rest of the time frames.
Hi, I think your article is very passionate, can it be used for Binary Option? Because I could not find trading instructions.
Thank you.

phamtracanh wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:00 pm

Hi, I think your article is very passionate, can it be used for Binary Option? Because I could not find trading instructions.
Thank you.
This is not the usual trading system out there that has a signal type of service. If you can't still figure it out on how this system works... Don't lose hope, I believe there are plenty of systems out there that may fit your requirements or needs. Good luck!