Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:00 am

Fixed some issues and added mtf.
Thank you for upgrading this one Mrtools, seems like the old redraw issue is now fixed as well too! :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
kam44
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hi Mladen, MrTools and Coders,

Is it possible to create a MTF currency strength indicator that uses selectable 2MA cross (like 3 and 21) and has the included parameters of regular MAs (like: period, shift, color, ma mode,.etc).

If it could show all currencies simultaneously and have the option to select up to 5 or 7 selectable TFs and have alerts like push/mobile, email, that would be the ultimate meter. I do manual profiling and it helps me in my trading decision seeing which currency is the strongest/weakest. I have yet to see an accurate strength meter that mirrors what I do manually. However, if we had a meter that was based on a 2MA cross, ADX or Absolute Histogram with editable parameters, that would be a superior indicator. Below is an example of my profiling and Maddash indicator as an example of how it could look or just have meters that show the MTF's. By the way, it doesn't have to look elaborate as the MadDash. The groups with strength metering is suffice.

Thanks

Edit: Here is one I found called the CCpf and MTF version ex4 (and I know it's an ex file). However, it we can convert it to MTF and see the pairs grouped at once would be ideal...thanks

Hi All,
I've been looking for a very simple addition to the standard Keltner Channel indicator, I would like to be able ot use SMA's for all the calculations and I would like to receive alerts when price closes outside either of the volatility bands.
Does anyone know if this already exists please?
Thanks very much indeed

Tr3add wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:55 am Hi All,
I've been looking for a very simple addition to the standard Keltner Channel indicator, I would like to be able ot use SMA's for all the calculations and I would like to receive alerts when price closes outside either of the volatility bands.
Does anyone know if this already exists please?
Thanks very much indeed
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
alexm

Hi I would like to request to code an alert for this indicator please.. sorry I dont have the source code but I think this one is pretty common.

Rules, When TMA+cg Mladen color is Uptrend (color green on both bands) , I only want alert when it touches LOWER BAND.

If TMA+cg Mladen color is Downtrend (Color red on both bands), I would want an alert only on UPPER BAND.

If it is not possible because of repainting issues, I would like a seperate alert for Lower and Upper Band instead hehe

Thank you to whoever can code this and bless you. :))

@ mrtools

Can you please look in this request...
Humbly Request you to Please add : Turn Indicator ON : True / Untrue Option to : Heijden MAC3D Indicator

Also, if possible can you Please Remove Codes from this Indicator so that this Indicator does not Interfere with
1) Chart Display mode and
2) Chart Properties like candle, background, grid etc.
( Please see the attachment pic ) *

Thanks and Regards.