Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

My hard disk crashed and therefore lost all my files. I have downloaded all the mailing from here but cant find one minute profit signal indicator which was a part of Binary options zip folder. Its nothing more than FB SHI indicator with little adjustment of data but updating in real time.
I thought it was from here and will appreciate if anyone can let me know which mail it was.
one minute profit signal indicator.jpg
NB
Only arrows and no circles
FB SHI.mq4
(8.07 KiB) Downloaded 378 times

Brothers! I'm already in another project not related to forex. This week provided an opportunity to work with the forum. Starting on Monday we have a long break. Then we resume intensive communication, including via telegram.
  For those who really want to join the group - this is possible to do today and tomorrow.PAYPAL bagbandu@gmail.com.

amdudus wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:46 pm
Brothers! I'm already in another project not related to forex. This week provided an opportunity to work with the forum. Starting on Monday we have a long break. Then we resume intensive communication, including via telegram.
  For those who really want to join the group - this is possible to do today and tomorrow.PAYPAL bagbandu@gmail.com.
i am interested.

1. Similar Topics

1. МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

799 Replies 126719 Views

by amdudus, Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:29 am in Trading Systems

799 Replies
    2. МТ4 Trading Systems: WORKSTATION

484 Replies 96453 Views

by amdudus, Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:19 am in Trading Systems

484 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”