DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Convert to mt4 possible??

Hey friends, curious to know if anyone is able to convert this to mt4? It has become a vital part of my algorithm using mt5 but unfortunately having to go back to mt4. Therefore will be lost unless I can find a way to get this converted! :(

Also, if anyone is able to do this if they could add push notifications that would be amaze balls!

Thanks in advance!!
Far-MACD-Colored-ZeroLag.mq5
(14.37 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

Re: Convert to mt4 possible??

Mactormind wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:18 am
Hey friends, curious to know if anyone is able to convert this to mt4? It has become a vital part of my algorithm using mt5 but unfortunately having to go back to mt4. Therefore will be lost unless I can find a way to get this converted! :(

Also, if anyone is able to do this if they could add push notifications that would be amaze balls!

Thanks in advance!!
Think this one is the same.
ZeroLag MACD (alerts + arrows).mq4
(24.67 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

Re: Convert to mt4 possible??

mrtools wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:38 am
Mactormind wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:18 am

Thanks in advance!!
Think this one is the same.
Unfortunately its not. I tried that one already using exact same settings but always getting different results. I even went through every moving average price trying to replicate. :sad:

Attachments 2
  1. Similar Topics

1. Please convert Mq4 to mq5

0 Replies 712 Views

by mbastem, Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:15 am in Coding Help

0 Replies
    2. CONVERT FROM MT4 TO MT5

17 Replies 516 Views

by mag10reo, Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:15 pm in Coding Help

17 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”