Re: WORMHOLE TRADE SYSTEMS

amdudus wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:22 am Delta_RSI
Hi Amdudus,
Re the Delta_RSI indicator, Try swapping the Red/Green colours around (enclosed version to try out :-)
This way when showing Green you know that its an up market and when Red its a down market.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
hannele, Banzai, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:42 am
Hi Amdudus,
Re the Delta_RSI indicator, Try swapping the Red/Green colours around (enclosed version to try out :-)
This way when showing Green you know that its an up market and when Red its a down market.
All the best
Xard777
Yes. This is true. But I laid out the indicator in the form in which it was proposed by the encoder. The color changes simply.
Attachments

[quote=Anacon post_id=1295397263 time=1571798914 user_id=4928896]

Would it be possible to get a screen shot of these settings for the Infiniti Apro in English? Or at least in Russian so I could use a translator on it?
Upon careful examination, it was found that the author of the sale simply took a ready-made indicator on one of the Russian forums, replaced the "circles" with "squares" and made the sale of the indicator, which is freely available.
Below I give the original.

123PatternsV6_with Alert(fixed)_Build_950

mosape wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:48 pm
alert arrows appears 2 or 3 bars late.

Try this indicator. This is a modification. You can configure it by leaving only the arrows.
Indraws Volume Analysis 3_1
For its operation, you need to drop the second indicator into the folder! Indicators,
Swing_Point
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post (total 6):
RobertPoznan, rudiarius, hannele, macbeth, bdunn, Amunra5