Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AxelJ wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:50 am hellow MR tools and forum members
I share a good indicator its very useful to entry & exit markets .
is it possible to add buy & sell alerts with a different colors into this indicator?
And if possible the best parameter for this good indicator !
thanks in advance.
Not sure what was being attempted with that indicator and looks like it will repaint.

Hi mrtools,

Could you please make the attached indicator multi-timeframe with interpolation?

I believe I am correct in assuming that the indicator is from 'brooky-indicators' with the original author being Tom Bierovic. So credit there.

I have checked for any decompilation as per the rules of forex-station and there doesn't seem to be any.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

stephenlee wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:38 am viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472178&start=600

#613 is the file , i dowload and can not show on the chat, and have some function is not english, can anyone fix that, thank you so much

or anyone have the new version
Hi, please post your request just once. You've posted it a few times all over the forum which is considered spamming (mods will remove double posts).

With your link, it does not go to the indicator you've downloaded. Please upload the indicator to your post so our experts can look at it further.

PS: To upload to your post please see here: How do I attach/upload images or indicators to Forex Station?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:43 am
Hi, please post your request just once. You've posted it a few times all over the forum which is considered spamming (mods will remove double posts).

With your link, it does not go to the indicator you downloaded. Please upload the indicator to your post so our experts can look at it further.

PS: To upload to your post please see here: How to attach/upload images or indicators to Forex Station?
1. can not show on the chat
2. some function is not english,

Please check if can fix this, thank you so much

kam44 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:22 am Hi mrtools,

Could you please make the attached indicator multi-timeframe with interpolation?

I believe I am correct in assuming that the indicator is from 'brooky-indicators' with the original author being Tom Bierovic. So credit there.

I have checked for any decompilation as per the rules of forex-station and there doesn't seem to be any.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Fixed some issues and added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
kam44, Jimmy, talaate, Lodi