Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

Ayrton wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:30 am when i download it - it automatically adds a number to it when i try to remove the number - it gives it a new number ? this is outside of mt4 - can i do the process inside of mt4 if so how ?

thankyou
Try deleting all the versions you downloaded then download it again, think your computer is recognizing the files you already downloaded.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Ayrton, Jimmy

Ayrton wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:18 am hi thanks alot - so ive downloaded it but there doesnt seem to be the other part of the indicator or is it a serperate indicator all together if so where do i find this one the force at the bottom
It's a separate indicator, can't find that exact version, but have this one maybe you can use until I make an updated one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Ayrton, 太虚一毫

Ayrton wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:54 am no same thing :( like the look of it too
Sorry it's taken long to get back to you, I've double-checked and this one definitely works. As Mrtools said, make sure the indicator's name stays the same. Don't rename it or let Windows add any numbers or brackets to the filename etc.

And if you have any previous versions of this indicator in your MQL4>Indicators folder, be sure to remove them first before copying this one over.

Once you copy this one over, just refresh the indicators list in MT4 and you're good to go :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Ayrton
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Kiko12 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:40 pm Trend direction & force index - smoothed (multisymbol + arrows).mq4Could you please add the latest averages and prices to this wonderful indicator.

many thanks

Kiko
Changed it to the averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Kiko12, rudiarius, Jimmy, camisa, pandpand, Jedidiah