Re: Can we have new emoticons

moey_dw wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:10 pm dear fs can we plz get new emoticons????? this ones are bit old...........
If we update them to newer ones, they are all static and not animated. Do you mind if we update and the new ones don't "move" around?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mlawson71 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:23 am I confess I really like the ones we do have.
Thanks Mr. Lawson. We're testing out a few variants at the moment :)

Some look shit and aren't aligned properly so hopefully they'll be updated by the middle of this week.

moey_dw wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:20 am thx jimmy boy............. :thumbup:
No worries. These ones are only temporary, we should be able to find something nicer and more lightweight so the forum loads faster soon.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Jimmy wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:22 am

Thanks Mr. Lawson. We're testing out a few variants at the moment :)

Some look shit and aren't aligned properly so hopefully they'll be updated by the middle of this week.

No worries. These ones are only temporary, we should be able to find something nicer and more lightweight so the forum loads faster soon.

When is the chatroom coming? I am eagrly waiting for that. This is the next real thing this website needs.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:31 am
When is the chatroom coming?
Hey! We tested a chatroom a few weeks ago but it wasn't responsive (mobile friendly) so some tweaks need to be done first to get it looking nice. We'll work on it again once the smiley's thing is sorted out in the next few days.

Would you use the chatroom though? I know we have lots of visitors and lurkers here but would our members actually use it? Hmm :think:

Jimmy wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:58 am Would you use the chatroom though? I know we have lots of visitors and lurkers here but would our members actually use it? Hmm :think:
i will use it................ but maybe its crazy idea................... imagine so many ppl asking stuffs like can u imagein??? hello someone gimme latest ea profit system & whats best binary indicator x 100000 timez :facepalm: :Rofl:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jimmy wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:58 am
Hey! We tested a chatroom a few weeks ago but it wasn't responsive (mobile friendly) so some tweaks need to be done first to get it looking nice. We'll work on it again once the smiley's thing is sorted out in the next few days.

Would you use the chatroom though? I know we have lots of visitors and lurkers here but would our members actually use it? Hmm :think:
I was earlier on boe and was on the chatroom all the time. I am not sure if I will be that much active since now I also have a family to attend to. But yeah its very good to develop personal connects and pass on quick info. it was also a great tool when i was learning and wanted personal advices. Overall I think it will be a success in long run. But wouldnt be using on mobile etc when I am travelling i guess. But for traders who sit on they machines for hours on do go through boring phases. Chatroom helps there too.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.