Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:19 pm OK, made more changes to xmas setup
Changed the backgound to default no trade C'74,74,74' - makes it easier on the eye.
Adjusted the Meter and Info panels backgrounds colurs to compensate.
Shifted the Signal line two bars to the right.
Blacked out the TMA channel line - make it easier on the eye.
Added 4/8th (white Dash line) & 33% (Orange Dash line) to Octaves indy - can be used as OBOS areas within the 1/8th levels (works great on Indices).
Enclosed 1min chart of HK50 for everyones perusal.
If the setup is accurate on 1min TF then it will work fine on all other TFs.
I did +175 Pip$ this morning trading the 1 min chart and left way more Pip$ than that on the chart.
With this setup you can actually stay in the trade until price crosses the Signal line.
If I had done that with my last trade I would have made +350 Pip$ instead of +175 Pip$.
Like I said before, no need to be greedy and no one ever went broke taking a profit.

With this setup it should be possible to do around +200 Pip$ Daily on Hk50 with an additinal +100 Pip$ on WS30 each day with ease. Other traders like Ish will blow these conservative figures clear out of the water (as he already does).
All the best
Xard777

PS I know that the Leaderboard indy is not shown on the chart but I will include it on the main template.
As I am not trading currencies it is pointless me having it on my Daily trading chart.
Hello Xard777,
Any chance of trying your lastest working setup. I know your still working on this. Regards Sarj

The latest update is here... viewtopic.php?p=1295396389#p1295396389

The charts that I am showing now are of a xmas setup edition (work in progress) which I am showing being created and traded.
This way come xmas you will know how to use the new setup.
I will show trades done on 1min charts, 15 min charts, 1hr charts and 4hr charts - hopefully I will have covered most of the bases.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
Sincere007, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:12 am The latest update is here... viewtopic.php?p=1295396389#p1295396389

The charts that I am showing now are of a xmas setup edition (work in progress) which I am showing being created and traded.
I will show trades done on 1min charts, 15 min charts, 1hr charts and 4hr charts - hopefully I will have covered most of the bases.
Xard777
Xard777,
I love the latest settings.
The only thing I would add:
Can you make a panel that indicates the percentages of the indicator !!! - MT4 X-XARDFX-ADR D1.ex4?
I think it is very important to know this information to know if the entrance is adequate or too late.
For me it would be the best Christmas gift. THANKS
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:12 am The latest update is here... viewtopic.php?p=1295396389#p1295396389

Xard777
Thanks a lot , I appreciate you sharing your great work .... any planned release date for the xmas system?

xard777 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:19 pm OK, made more changes to xmas setup
Changed the backgound to default no trade C'74,74,74' - makes it easier on the eye.
Adjusted the Meter and Info panels backgrounds colurs to compensate.
Shifted the Signal line two bars to the right.
Blacked out the TMA channel line - make it easier on the eye.
Added 4/8th (white Dash line) & 33% (Orange Dash line) to Octaves indy - can be used as OBOS areas within the 1/8th levels (works great on Indices).
Enclosed 1min chart of HK50 for everyones perusal.
If the setup is accurate on 1min TF then it will work fine on all other TFs.
I did +175 Pip$ this morning trading the 1 min chart and left way more Pip$ than that on the chart.
With this setup you can actually stay in the trade until price crosses the Signal line.
If I had done that with my last trade I would have made +350 Pip$ instead of +175 Pip$.
Like I said before, no need to be greedy and no one ever went broke taking a profit.

With this setup it should be possible to do around +200 Pip$ Daily on Hk50 with an additinal +100 Pip$ on WS30 each day with ease. Other traders like Ish will blow these conservative figures clear out of the water (as he already does).
All the best
Xard777

PS I know that the Leaderboard indy is not shown on the chart but I will include it on the main template.
As I am not trading currencies it is pointless me having it on my Daily trading chart.

You had me sold at 175 pips in the 1 minute chart and you can exit at the signal line.
I now can’t wait until Christmas.

DRAXILL

TravisS wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:34 am

Xard777,
I love the latest settings.
The only thing I would add:
Can you make a panel that indicates the percentages of the indicator !!! - MT4 X-XARDFX-ADR D1.ex4?
I think it is very important to know this information to know if the entrance is adequate or too late.
For me it would be the best Christmas gift. THANKS
Hi
That's it, just look at forex-station.com
Before you ask for something, maybe it's already done.
Everything is here :) Even more than you need.

You already have Christmas :)

The is here: app.php/attach/file/3320855

stond
Attachments
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 2):
tokjanggut, Jedidiah

Remarkable work!
As it seem, actually all this year was and it is a Christmas season when it comes to Xard's work and sharing to the community
Many thanks for all Xard... absolutely great

And now one question! Why between the last posted version and the previous once there it is such a difference between the entry signal lines?
Attached it is a pic that actually outline this aspect and also one that confirms it's utility. The previous version in decision taking is really useful.
Of course MM 4/8, consolidation area, and decision taking area as well and the fact that price will travel towards 8/8 or 0/8 along the price signal line is just a perfect tool, combination that can be used to stay on the right side of the trend. But now, still the same question, why now do we have this difference? and if so there must be a good reason that stands along but I could not grasp yet what makes it so to be taken into account. Quite Shakespearean! Which version is the good one?
Attachments
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post (total 4):
luckydude2013, xard777, BBurroughs, lorne

sizabici wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:15 pm Remarkable work!
As it seem, actually all this year was and it is a Christmas season when it comes to Xard's work and sharing to the community
Many thanks for all Xard... absolutely great

And now one question! Why between the last posted version and the previous once there it is such a difference between the entry signal lines?
Attached it is a pic that actually outline this aspect and also one that confirms it's utility. The previous version in decision taking is really useful.
Of course MM 4/8, consolidation area, and decision taking area as well and the fact that price will travel towards 8/8 or 0/8 along the price signal line is just a perfect tool, combination that can be used to stay on the right side of the trend. But now, still the same question, why now do we have this difference? and if so there must be a good reason that stands along but I could not grasp yet what makes it so to be taken into account. Quite Shakespearean! Which version is the good one?
Can You Please SHARE your Chart Background Colour ?