Re: WORMHOLE TRADE SYSTEMS

drtit wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:58 am
Anyone tell me how to use this system?

How to entry ?
there are 100s of ways to enter a trade but whats the right one and when and where ?

with this at a glance. it looks like it looks alot at structure formation (which for any rookie is a good thing) and im talking about my self thereim downloading and gonna tweak add the things i want in the most part he has the other half of what i require and im very excited to be participating

amdudus wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:43 am
The first @ WORM HOLE ONE and @ WORM HOLE TWO templates.
While I am gone, you should already earn more than one thousand dollars on this!
:) :) :)
is it possible to tweak the templates colour and zig zag features also add aditions to the overall template ? many thanks

pacois wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:05 am
" the real worm hole is to make believe that a worm hole exists "
(Confucius)
This guy just loading wastage scrap here, more than 25 indicators on one chart ? if you open 5 chart like this your MT4 will not load instant

Greetings sir.
How do I get rid of the endless numbers i.e. 11/30 1/32 14/30 something like that? I can barely see the bars on my screen due to these numbers.
2019-10-15 15_37_14-Window.png

fxMartial wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:38 pm
Greetings sir.
How do I get rid of the endless numbers i.e. 11/30 1/32 14/30 something like that? I can barely see the bars on my screen due to these numbers.
Remove the pirsonampampspearman indicator and save the template. He did not live up to expectations. In the fourth version it is no longer there.

NOMO Trade (https://t.me/nomotrade) is one of the high-quality telegram trading channels. In the channel you will find analytics on CME & MOEX futures, as well as on the forex market and cryptocurrency. Every day, a NOMO trader publishes reports on transactions and trade, so you can not worry about the transparency of transactions. The channel plans to launch a closed club of like-minded traders and an advanced training course, which will be ready in six months. For more detailed information, you can subscribe to this @nomotrade channel.

1. Similar Topics

1. МТ4 Trading Systems: TRADE EXPRESS

151 Replies 24959 Views

by amdudus, Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:57 pm in Trading Systems

151 Replies
    2. МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

799 Replies 126714 Views

by amdudus, Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:29 am in Trading Systems

799 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”