DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

would it be possible to have any of my suggestions coded nice job of the hull average too its beautiful

if possible could you do something like this for the lsma trend but just the direction

for m5 m15 m30 h1 h4 d1 wk1 mn

if it showed the direction as up but not strong could the bar be hollow green and if it has changed colour to the buy fill the bar in so you can tell off the visual? save alot of chart space

if there is a way of selecting a notification for when 3 agree a direction like m30 h1 h4 agree? and how they agree strong medium?

and another seperate notification wether d1 wks 1 agree? or d1 and mn agree?

please many thanks
Ayrton wrote: hi ive been playing with the lsma trend chanel .... boy what an indicator.........like wow

got me thinking you see im seeing some crazy things with this indicator i have one set on 137 period to figure what big boys are doing this is slightly lagging lsma period 4 - one set on 35 - l period 4

and one set on 1 period 10 - for me only indicator your ever going to need

id like to thank who ever made this- it is beautiful.

and make two requests

would it be possible to heat map this as a rule what i like is for two to agree and play the direction of the two that agree?

also may i further request an arrow indicator so say if im on a minits one chart it would display the
like so hypothetical of course

m5 up up down
m15 down up up
m30 up up up
h1 up up up
h4 up up up
d1 down up up

please help and thanks again for making such a wonderful creation and place my self personally ive been looking at this with the trading view wma im trying to get the river stratergy going with these mas sadly getting the guppy strat on higher time frames isnt viable on somethings

again many thanks feel free to pm me wishing all a grate day
Ayrton wrote: hi ive been playing with the lsma trend chanel .... boy what an indicator.........like wow

got me thinking you see im seeing some crazy things with this indicator i have one set on 137 period to figure what big boys are doing this is slightly lagging lsma period 4 - one set on 35 - l period 4

and one set on 1 period 10 - for me only indicator your ever going to need

id like to thank who ever made this- it is beautiful.

and make two requests

would it be possible to heat map this as a rule what i like is for two to agree and play the direction of the two that agree?

also may i further request an arrow indicator so say if im on a minits one chart it would display the
like so hypothetical of course

m5 up up down
m15 down up up
m30 up up up
h1 up up up
h4 up up up
d1 down up up

please help and thanks again for making such a wonderful creation and place my self personally ive been looking at this with the trading view wma im trying to get the river stratergy going with these mas sadly getting the guppy strat on higher time frames isnt viable on somethings

again many thanks feel free to pm me wishing all a grate day
like so ? also if you could code in for it to display the pairs ? with this function on the chart so you can have a condenced overview of the overall markets? for this to work i personally would rather instead of rectangles to be smaller squares?

many thanks best wishes fond regards
mr tools request.png

and would it be possible to do the same for different pairs and indexes and gold ect? so you could pick your desired market overview in condensed form ?

if it would also be possible to take into acount all the eur pairs and aud pairs strengths and calculate that also ? if that makes sense? like the traditional currency measuring tool thats just lines? but as sqaures?

many thanks

mrtools wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:55 pm
Ayrton wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:08 am
would it be possible to have any of my suggestions coded nice job of the hull average too its beautiful
Which Hull version?
hma nrp alerts+ arrows + bars ( i would like the sqaures to display lsma trend though that we have been discussing not the hma nrp)multi time frame setting hourly 50 and 55 period rest as the indicator downloads. 1hour 15 period h1( super good on currencys) rest as indicator downloads ( optionaly m30 period 15 rest same, this seems to work better on indexes and gold - (not as clear on dax dax will fuck around abit)

lets call the h1 50 55 the big brothers notice how when the younger brother gets far away it can revert ? but what to ?..... suggest you add mogaleaf bands dayly weekly monthly and make the median price solid and FAT(this is actually a really good way of analysing am i getting a good buy/sell?) then the line that comes with the settings number 6 in the colour code of the mogaleaf set that coulour to the same as what you choose for your higher time frame means example say if you picked white for you d1 mean - set colour set six the same (just makes it a little less anlysis paralysis. and look at the realtionships between the hulls and the means allso helps you to filter out false overbought oversold example of a hull showing you over sold over brought when the lower time frame hull is far away from its brothers then price is far away from the m30 hull likely to revert? if all your means are deep beneath this the probability significantly increases? like wise if its lieing it tends not to be able to break the 50 and the 55? also if it has recently checked a mean likely to be just a pull back? then it becomes a buy able opportunity

find with you incredible multiple time frame settings you have empowered the retail trader if they open there eyes.

Re: Trend Indicators

mntiwana wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 6:13 am
Understanding wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 5:30 am

Is there the same version 1.3 (in my attachment), or did you post this newest one?
ver 1.3 is latest one
Hi Mntiwana
BB Stops v.13 has TEMA option, whereas BB Stops histo v1.0 only has up to LWMA, Is it possible to build TEMA into the histo version too please?
Thank you
BB stops (new format) 1.3.mq4
(19.65 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
BB stops (new format - histo)1.0.mq4
(15.12 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

mrtools wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 5:32 pm
This is a jurik smoothed vortex.
The jurik smoothed vortex indicator,can it be fixed with an arrow indicating where the currency strength line crosses and thereby an arrow appears in the dash board indicating the direction of the market move in either way(up/down)

Gabosky007 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:55 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 5:32 pm
This is a jurik smoothed vortex.
The jurik smoothed vortex indicator,can it be fixed with an arrow indicating where the currency strength line crosses and thereby an arrow appears in the dash board indicating the direction of the market move in either way(up/down)
Not understanding what you mean about arrow appearing in the dashboard.

mntiwana wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:51 pm
mrtools wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:01 pm

Yep forgot, check now. Thanks!!!
Dearest MRTOOLS
So much thanks for pretty Averages addition - working so nice with so few features - very easy to fit
some Averages dramatically goes inverse so now new request for inverse option :) :) :cray:
once more thanks to MLADEN and YOU both - seems goldsmith making jewelry from scrape
regards
Hello mntiwana, I wonder if MrTools/MLaden has come out with a solution to fix the inverse colours issues?

1. Similar Topics

1. TREND FOLLOWING SYSTEM USING MLADEN'S AND MRTOOL'S INDICATORS

44 Replies 27110 Views

by rijay, Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm in Trading Systems

44 Replies
    2. Trend Following Scalp

3 Replies 1875 Views

by redwed, Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:49 pm in Trading Systems

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”