Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v Momenticks

Linear momentum is defined as the product of a system's mass multiplied by its velocity. In symbols, linear momentum is expressed as p = mv. Momentum is directly proportional to the object's mass and also its velocity. Thus the greater an object's mass or the greater its velocity, the greater its momentum.

Technology:
1) Exponential Moving Average by Tim Tillson ─ regarded as the best MA out there by TA experts.
2) Jurik MA ─ an adaptive nonlinear transformation
3) Deviation-Scaled Moving Average (DSMA) ─ by John Ehler: DSMA is a data smoothing technique that acts like an exponential moving average with a dynamic smoothing coefficient.
4) Using Heiken Ashi ─ Average Price Bars: Close calculation with Best Formula
5) Volume-Weighted Price (psum = price/vsum) algorithm ─ an experimental one by mladen
6) Based on the original works of Totom Sukopratomo posted at Metaquotes

Get it here >>> download/file.php?id=3353276
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
uncle wong
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:12 pm v2v Momenticks
Linear momentum is defined as the product of a system's mass multiplied by its velocity. In symbols, linear momentum is expressed as p = mv. Momentum is directly proportional to the object's mass and also its velocity. Thus the greater an object's mass or the greater its velocity, the greater its momentum.
Get it here >>>download/file.php?id=3353276
Just fixed an issue...
You may download the fixed version here >>> download/file.php?id=3353276
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

The latest version of Momenticks

Now with alerts and on-curve histo bars

Alerts with the following behavior:

"sloping up and greater than zero"
"sloping down and less than zero"
"sloping down and less than zero"
"sloping up and less than zero"

Get it here >>> download/file.php?id=3353348

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, DTRCT, Tarotxv

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:47 am v2v Momenticks ─ A volume-weighted price linear momentum
Now... with anchored Momenticks.
...Get the updated release here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295396937#p1295396937

─ code optimization and improved calculations

─ new default settings for anchored momenticks

─ modify on-screen indicator name and configuration parameters