Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Continuation of HK50 from previous post

If you drop down from 15min TF to 1min TF and wait for price to pullback then turn back down again, you could have entered two DOWN trades on the cross of the order SELL line and picked up another +200 Pip$ and that would be you finished for the day.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 6):
BBurroughs, stond, Alphonse91, SWicak, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Update on Xmas setup

This is how the new Xmas setup looks like, making it sooo easy for Directional Trading.
Hopefully everyone will make tons of Pip$ with it's ease of use.
All the best
Xard777

This screenshot was taken on an old iMac 9.1 (2009 Edition)
The iMac hard drive had been wiped and Linux Mint 19.2 installed along with Wine 4.0
It (MetaTrader) actually runs faster than on my PC.
The moral of the story is, if you buy a Mac the first thing that you should do is wipe it and install Linux Mint :-)
Anyway, people are throwing these Macs out as they are no longer supported and they make for the best trading machines out or at least as a backup machine to your main pc.
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:34 pm Update on Xmas setup

This is how the new Xmas setup looks like, making it sooo easy for Directional Trading.
All the best
Xard777

The iMac hard drive had been wiped and Linux Mint 19.2 installed along with Wine 4.0
The moral of the story is, if you buy a Mac the first thing that you should do is wipe it and install Linux Mint :-)
Anyway, people are throwing these Macs out as they are no longer supported and they make for the best trading machines out or at least as a backup machine to your main pc.
Hello Sir, could you please share your Currency meter Which is located above currency strength meter ? Thanks

All the best
Xard777

many people thanking you on this post with image only and no system, shows that good people will always appreciate your good work, and how eagerly they are waiting for your system. your coloring of price candle indicator has always been a very good one tracking back till xps v8 trend bar, you have caliberated it well over the time to catch moves faster, great coding as always.

you are lion hearted as you are sharing your good work here with others, not many have that courage to do it .
These users thanked the author rijay for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, xard777

Like I said, it is a Xmas Edition (work in progress).
Yesterday
Changed Background to match Candle movement.
Updated Trend line and Signal line Colours and Settings
Updated Openline for different TF's
Today
Matched the MTF Trend Meter with the Trend line
Updated BidRatio in Info Panel

Will continue to show trades with the new setup so that you are familiar with it's workings.
Here you can see a SELL trade on HK50 just after it opened again at 06:00 (UK time).
Two SELL trades taken at the order SELL line and closed for +115 Pip$
Price had crossed the TMA Channel and did not look like it was going anywhere this morning.
Keep in mind that the ARRZZ-FD squiggly lines act as support/resistance and more importanly BREAKOUT levels.
We just need to bide our time and wait for the BREAKOUT as it will payout in cherries.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
ImpLaNT, stond, lorne, luckydude2013, Sincere007, optionhk, SWicak, Jedidiah, StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:57 pm Like I said, it is a Xmas Edition (work in progress).
Yesterday
Today

Will continue to show trades with the new setup so that you are familiar with it's workings.
Xard777
ws30
this should be a buy ??
XARD:Yes, you could have taken a BUY on WS30, I did not as I decided to take a SELL on HK50.
That said, bear in mind that it is a 15min chart and you should consult the 1hr chart prior to any trade .
Attachments
These users thanked the author braciola719 for the post (total 2):
luckydude2013, Sincere007

All the best
Xard777

Hi xard777, can you put the image indicators to download? I want those trend channels and the multiframe trend indicator. THANK YOU!!!

XARD: Please bear with me (my english not too good).
All the indicators on the chart are available to d/l in full on Xmas Day 2019
All the best
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author TravisS for the post:
DTRCT

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:57 pm Like I said, it is a Xmas Edition (work in progress).
Yesterday
Today

Here you can see a SELL trade on HK50 just after it opened again at 06:00 (UK time).
Two SELL trades taken at the order SELL line and closed for +115 Pip$
Price had crossed the TMA Channel and did not look like it was going anywhere this morning.
Keep in mind that the ARRZZ-FD squiggly lines act as support/resistance and more importanly BREAKOUT levels.
We just need to bide our time and wait for the BREAKOUT as it will payout in cherries.
Xard777
XARD is a legend...
Such humble person... so many people learned from him...
Very rare personality... love him.
These users thanked the author Sincere007 for the post:
StuartWong