T3 Aroon Oscillator

This is Mrtools's T3 Aroon Oscillator for MT4 which is certainly a high-quality, non-repainting indicator from years gone by, but one that needs to be included on the site (I couldn't find it here :)).
This indicator can be used for for scalping on the lower timeframes as well as forecasting reversals on higher timeframes.

Thank you for coding this one Mrtools!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: T3 and T3 based indicators MT4

Momenticks fused by v2v

Linear momentum is defined as the product of a system's mass multiplied by its velocity. In symbols, linear momentum is expressed as p = mv. Momentum is directly proportional to the object's mass and also its velocity. Thus the greater an object's mass or the greater its velocity, the greater its momentum.

Technology:

1) Exponential Moving Average by Tim Tillson ─ regarded as the best MA out there by TA experts.
2) Jurik MA ─ an adaptive nonlinear transformation
3) Deviation-Scaled Moving Average (DSMA) ─ by John Ehler: DSMA is a data smoothing technique that acts like an exponential moving average with a dynamic smoothing coefficient.
4) Using Heiken Ashi ─ Average Price Bars: Close calculation with Best Formula
5) Volume-Weighted Price (psum = price/vsum) algorithm ─ an experimental one by mladen
6) Based on the original works of Totom Sukopratomo posted at Metaquotes
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:11 pm Momenticks fused by v2v

Linear momentum is defined as the product of a system's mass multiplied by its velocity. In symbols, linear momentum is expressed as p = mv. Momentum is directly proportional to the object's mass and also its velocity. Thus the greater an object's mass or the greater its velocity, the greater its momentum.

v2v_Momenticks.png

Technology:
1) Exponential Moving Average by Tim Tillson ─ regarded as the best MA out there by TA experts.
2) Jurik MA ─ an adaptive nonlinear transformation
3) Deviation-Scaled Moving Average (DSMA) ─ by John Ehler: DSMA is a data smoothing technique that acts like an exponential moving average with a dynamic smoothing coefficient.
4) Using Heiken Ashi ─ Average Price Bars: Close calculation with Best Formula
5) Volume-Weighted Price (psum = price/vsum) algorithm ─ an experimental one by mladen
6) Based on the original works of Totom Sukopratomo posted at Metaquotes
In my chart is Blank Black after installation. are this indicator need file dll ?

sakti wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:00 am

Still same in separate window indicator still blank no indicator
Can't recreate your issue ... Hence, no clue what's causing the problem at your end. You may find another type of this kind here.... as I just found out that there are others posted here. Just search "Linear Momentum" >>> or here directly download/file.php?id=3353276&hilit=line ... indicators
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─