WORMHOLE TRADE SYSTEMS

The hypothetical “wormhole” is a kind of space-time tunnel that allows an object to move from point A to point B in the Universe not in a straight line, but around the space. Various scientists hypothesize that thanks to wormholes, space-time travel is possible.
  What am I doing? Some forex scientific minds, after many years of wandering and persecuting, searching and finding not only unnecessary bullshit for anyone, but also a few grains of truth, come to the conclusion that such a “time travel” would not have hurt them a few years ago. :) :)
  Now seriously. There are many sensible ideas that have not reached the hands. There is a lot of work for coders. There are very talented coders. It would be nice to collect this in one post on the forum. On the post - laboratories. After all, there is still a wormhole in the forex. Many, including me, are interested in the “spatio-temporal forex tunnel.” So briefly on the idea.
  To be continued.
Attachments
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post:
artaville

Re: WORMHOLE TRADE SYSTEMS

amdudus wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:42 am Expect the publication of the first templates. Work is underway on some indicators.
hma nrp alerts+ arrows + bars ( i would like the sqaures to display lsma trend though that we have been discussing not the hma nrp)multi time frame setting hourly 50 and 55 period rest as the indicator downloads. 1hour 15 period h1( super good on currencys) rest as indicator downloads ( optionaly m30 period 15 rest same, this seems to work better on indexes and gold - (not as clear on dax dax will fuck around abit)

lets call the h1 50 55 the big brothers notice how when the younger brother gets far away it can revert ? but what to ?..... suggest you add mogaleaf bands dayly weekly monthly and make the median price solid and FAT(this is actually a really good way of analysing am i getting a good buy/sell?) then the line that comes with the settings number 6 in the colour code of the mogaleaf set that coulour to the same as what you choose for your higher time frame means example say if you picked white for you d1 mean - set colour set six the same (just makes it a little less anlysis paralysis. and look at the realtionships between the hulls and the means allso helps you to filter out false overbought oversold example of a hull showing you over sold over brought when the lower time frame hull is far away from its brothers then price is far away from the m30 hull likely to revert? if all your means are deep beneath this the probability significantly increases? like wise if its lieing it tends not to be able to break the 50 and the 55? also if it has recently checked a mean likely to be just a pull back? then it becomes a buy able opportunity

find with you incredible multiple time frame settings you have empowered the retail trader if they open there eyes.
if you did make this this might help you and others with the system perhaps

Ayrton wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:12 am find with you incredible multiple time frame settings you have empowered the retail trader if they open there eyes.
if you did make this this might help you and others with the system perhaps
An electronic translator cannot master the meaning of the text. And there is nobody close to a good knowledge of English.
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post:
Ayrton

amdudus wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:36 am
An electronic translator cannot master the meaning of the text. And there is nobody close to a good knowledge of English.
lol im English and my English is shit :) basically what im saying is mr tools has recently made an idicator hma nrp + alerts + arrows in my gibberish is the settings h1 55 - 50

younger brothers m30 period 15( for indexes and gold) h1 period 15

you may want to add this to your system you may not you have good eyes you be the judge
These users thanked the author Ayrton for the post:
amdudus