DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Antonio wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:36 pm
Hi, is it possible to correct this indicator, it is necessary that the horizontal lines go to the left, plus the shift that would be regulated to the right of the price, the same thickness and color choice to levels
Hi, I don't know if I understand correctly, try it !!
HL_Objects_2.mq4
(22.22 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:19 am
Antonio wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:36 pm
Hi, is it possible to correct this indicator, it is necessary that the horizontal lines go to the left, plus the shift that would be regulated to the right of the price, the same thickness and color choice to levels
Hi, I don't know if I understand correctly, try it !!
Thank you very much for your attention, but one thing is missing, the lines are drawn only from the right and do not go left into history, that is, there is no complete visualization, and if you can add a price value to the lines, and as a whole, everything is fine, as always, you just don’t need to draw to the right, only to the left)))), well, with a shift from the price, the text translation system is very funny, because it does not always work out to transfer the desired to the text correctly) ))))))))) but it’s so good that there is the possibility of communication to the whole world, though not always for sure)))))))))
1.png
Volente Deo

hello. does anyone know where I can find this exact indicator, or can someone help me et in contact with someone who will help me? the one I am interested in is the first photo, the complete indicators. then in the second I only want to know what the indicator is at the bottom. The one with the step ladder looking thing.
channels_1.gif
samprdstoc.gif

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

80 Replies 10710 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

80 Replies
    2. 6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”