Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:24 am
You know that entering negative values ​​is not recommended.
well, that is your opinion bro. i will respect that. but still i need to explore the possibilities. ;-) sometimes those basics and simple things are the best ones..and im already digging it more deeper on the basics. just wish me luck bro. :-)
i hope mrtools/mladen and other coders grants my simple request.

thanks,
chen
These users thanked the author chen for the post:
pacois

aleqsei wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:53 pm Good day to MrTools, and all the moderators and coders,
Can you please add the "Shift" option after the FastMaPrice & SlowMaPrice.
In the screenshots, when the "value" of FastMaMethod & SlowMaMethod are the same, it will not shown the histogram.
Maybe i was thinking by adding the "Shift" option this will resolved the issue by adding the -1 and +1 in Fast or Slow option.
Please see the attachments.

Thank you very much.
aleqsei
Would something like this work?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
aleqsei, Holmes27, SilverBB, thomdel

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:36 am

Kind of a custom version with divergence.
Hi Mrtools
Is there a way to code the DeMarker divergence indicator to give the signal (when set to current TF) on the new high/low instead of the close of the next bar. Not sure if this is possible...

When I ran the strategy tester the divergence lines seem to draw after the close of the bar after the divergent candle. This is obviously how it should work but is there a way to get it as I describe, I understand this may lead to some repainting possibly.

Thanks, Chris.

PS- I have now had a chance to watch in real time and it looks as if the lines are placed at the close of the signal bar after all, so please dis-regard this post.

Thanks for all the great work here...

aleqsei wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:53 pm Good day to MrTools, and all the moderators and coders,
Can you please add the "Shift" option after the FastMaPrice & SlowMaPrice.
In the screenshots, when the "value" of FastMaMethod & SlowMaMethod are the same, it will not shown the histogram.
Maybe i was thinking by adding the "Shift" option this will resolved the issue by adding the -1 and +1 in Fast or Slow option.
Please see the attachments.

Thank you very much.
aleqsei
Try
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
aleqsei, Holmes27