Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:27 am
Hi, the calculation on the previous bar?Try!!
Hi pacois, Thank you so much. I tried it now on GBPUSD H1 but not working correctly. I have the values of previous bar as follows: High 1.2670 (last digit can be ignored) and Low 1.2653 That gives us 17 pips divived by 2 = 8.5 (can be rounded to the higher value) which would be 9 pips.

Would be great if that could be sorted out. Would you be willing to post .mq4 file? I would like to learn and see how it is coded so in future I can try myself to make any changes etc. Thank you once again

fxwealth wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:27 pm

Hi pacois, Thank you so much. I tried it now on GBPUSD H1 but not working correctly. I have the values of previous bar as follows: High 1.2670 (last digit can be ignored) and Low 1.2653 That gives us 17 pips divived by 2 = 8.5 (can be rounded to the higher value) which would be 9 pips.

Would be great if that could be sorted out. Would you be willing to post .mq4 file? I would like to learn and see how it is coded so in future I can try myself to make any changes etc. Thank you once again
Hi, I have these values, I did your operation, it's value seems right.
Attachments

Dear Mrtoos and coders, really much appreciated if you can add this "shift" option. Was looking for this kind of indicator long time ago with lots of improvements.

thanks a lot,
chen
aleqsei wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:53 pm Good day to MrTools, and all the moderators and coders,
Can you please add the "Shift" option after the FastMaPrice & SlowMaPrice.
In the screenshots, when the "value" of FastMaMethod & SlowMaMethod are the same, it will not shown the histogram.
Maybe i was thinking by adding the "Shift" option this will resolved the issue by adding the -1 and +1 in Fast or Slow option.
Please see the attachments.

Thank you very much.
aleqsei