Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:06 pm

Tremendous post, thank you for the insight. How's that GBPJPY trade going at the moment? Are you still in or did you take profit after that Brexit update? You must be at least +400 pips up if you held onto that pearler! :clap:
It's going pretty good, thanks for asking.
I guess I will shut all my trades down. I have to travel this weekend.
Plus, like Xard said there's no reason to be greedy.
Deposit your pips in the bank and be ready to rake in more on Monday.

Yall have a great weekend.

DRAXILL
These users thanked the author DRAXILL for the post (total 3):
Sincere007, ChuChu Rocket, StuartWong

Hi XARD, thank you for great system it has changed everything for me! I just have a question in regards to the red squiggly lines. In this example on the GBPAUD 15 min chart, I took this long trade and took profit at 61.8% ADR, would you now wait for a short entry as the red squiggly lines are present? I have only really been taking the trades that cross the open line above or below and once MA's and candles are all aligned, just a little confused about how to execute trade opportunities that occur after the 61.8% Target has already been reached. Regards Mike.
Attachments

Alphonse91 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:25 am Hello XARD!

I think I remember you talk about it in this thread but I forgot about it. Can you explain again what is the correlation between the P2OP, HiLo, and the ADR number in the panel indi?
HiLo is from lowest point day to highest point in pips
ADR is from open price to close price - Average daily range
These users thanked the author Narkarn for the post:
Alphonse91

rebelforex wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:25 pm

XARDFX-20191005 This is the latest version if I am not wrong and all the above post chart snapshot of this version. I can see ADR lines , fibo no. 2 bold trend line , dotted lines under some candles big balls at the bottom & top of chat . Histogram indicator etc. on the chart if we load the template and there is no document in the XARDFX-20191005 zip file to understand the system. Please help me and other to understand the system so we can also use and take the benefit if possible. thanks
Hi All , can someone please help to understand the great system which includes a lot of efforts so all of us can take the real benefit. I am searchinh from 1st post to find the tutorial to understand and trade this system but did not found so far.
Please share the setup details/checklist to enter and what are the TP and SL .
These users thanked the author rebelforex for the post:
DTRCT

Narkarn wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:00 am
HiLo is from lowest point day to highest point in pips
ADR is from open price to close price - Average daily range
I mean, I somewhat remember that Xard said that if HiLo number is similar to ADR number then it would probably hit the 32% ADR or 64% ADR target range, but I'm not so sure. That's why I asked about the correlation that can happen between those numbers.