Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:51 pm if I can help, to solve the problem of slow terminals, I have eliminated all the indicators I had, I left only those of xard

I don't know what can be useful since they are small files, but I have solved them
Turn down your candle history.
Go to
Tools/Options/Chart
Max Bars = 1,000
Max Bars in Chart = 1,000

If this doesn't work then turn them down to 600.

Restart your MT4 and let me know.

DRAXILL
These users thanked the author DRAXILL for the post:
tokjanggut

Dear Xard,
thanks again for the FX METER!
I noticed an interesting phenomenon in version 20191005: key signal flickering... Can you explain what is the reason for these signals in the past being able to change subsequently later? Shouldn't they stay put, once they had been drawn? In fact they switched position several times in a short period of time.
(You have to click the image to see) XARD: Yeah, Price is breaking previous levels hence the change in the signal. ARRZZ-FD was a later modded version

Here we see Price ready to cross the previous Down level (Gold) ARRZZ-FD indy on the 1hr chart.
The BidRatio (in the InfoPanel) is also UP (Green 90%) confirming UP move.
Take a BUY trade and drop our TF down to 5mIn (or 15min) and take some meat off the bone before the blowout comes to a halt.
You will notice that the BidRatio was at 100% at time of Exit (like I say, no need to be greedy).
No one ever went broke taking a Profit... Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding is the sweet sound of Pip$ paying out. Another Day, another Dollar.
Xard777

PS You can also see the finished move on the 1hr chart below (notice price crossing the ARRZZ-FD)
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
Sincere007, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world