Paid indicator: Adaptive SSA

Hello guys.

i'm presenting to you my latest indicator
i worked hard to make it, it was not easy (lots of maths)
but i got it working prefectly finally.

The SSA is adaptive in nature, but this version adds even more adaptiveness to the curve. You can see that the smoothing is at its maximum while retaining a responsive curve where it matters.

I'm selling in on MQL5, but i can sell one or two activations for a cheaper price (12 activations on MQL5)
There is also a non-adaptive version, but it's not as good ans the Adaptive one.

check it out

cheers

Jeff

Re: Paid indicator: Adaptive SSA

ionone wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:39 pm Hello guys.

i'm presenting to you my latest indicator
i worked hard to make it, it was not easy (lots of maths)
but i got it working prefectly finally.

The SSA is adaptive in nature, but this version adds even more adaptiveness to the curve. You can see that the smoothing is at its maximum while retaining a responsive curve where it matters.

I'm selling in on MQL5, but i can sell one or two activations for a cheaper price (12 activations on MQL5)
There is also a non-adaptive version, but it's not as good ans the Adaptive one.

check it out

cheers

Adaptive01.pngAdaptive02.pngAdaptive03.pngNormal01.pngNormal02.pngNormal03.png

Jeff
SSA repaints...doesn't it?...
These users thanked the author Pava for the post:
vvFish

Re: Paid indicator: Adaptive SSA

Pava wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:27 am

SSA repaints...doesn't it?...
no it doesn't. we're not talking about the free DLL version here. this is an indicator completely rewritten from scratch.
SSA is used in a lot of different professional sectors because it is an excellent smoother.
the way i process the data is : i take a window of N past bars, i compute the SSA, then i take the last value of the window, and then go onto the next bar.
so there is no way it can repaint. i'm using the right way to do it to be sure of that and you can verify this in the strategy tester.