Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Phantom5000 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:41 am

Depends on which version you are running, but its pretty basic, sell when you see all reddish colors, and buy when you see all blue/greenish colors. Avoid trading during the high impact news events. Higher timeframes show the directions to trade on the lower timeframes. Hope that gives you a quick low down on the system.

XARDFX-20191005 This is the latest version if I am not wrong and all the above post chart snapshot of this version. I can see ADR lines , fibo no. 2 bold trend line , dotted lines under some candles big balls at the bottom & top of chat . Histogram indicator etc. on the chart if we load the template and there is no document in the XARDFX-20191005 zip file to understand the system. Please help me and other to understand the system so we can also use and take the benefit if possible. thanks

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:41 am LATEST UPDATE All changes made from thread feedback - thanks everyone

OK, Folks - That is me finished with the setup, from Monday onwards its Trading Time.
Enjoy this latest and final version.
As before, delete what you do not like and save as your own trading template.
May the God of Pip$ shine down on you and while you bask in this light remember to Compound, Compound, Compound.
If nothing else may you be well versed in geometrical progressions.

All the best
Xard777

PS Do not ask for a refund for none shall be given.
Thank you XARDFX for the work done!!!
When I install a template on a chart, the terminal starts to slow down (i5 M460 8GB RAM). I tried to clear the history, then MT4 starts to work better. I also tried on another PC (i5-7200 8GB RAM), but it still shows friezes (4 graphs are open), and when there was a fast price movement, my terminal hung for 5 minutes and did not respond to any actions. It helped disconnect from the Internet. I think this is because of the ZZ function in the indicator "!!! - MT4 X-XARDFX-MA-ZZ v2". Can you remove this function in a separate indicator or set limits for count of candles for calculation? Sorry for my English.
These users thanked the author Grunya for the post:
stond

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thank you XARDFX for the work done!!!
When I install a template on a chart, the terminal starts to slow down (i5 M460 8GB RAM). I tried to clear the history, then MT4 starts to work better. I also tried on another PC (i5-7200 8GB RAM), but it still shows friezes (4 graphs are open), and when there was a fast price movement, my terminal hung for 5 minutes and did not respond to any actions. It helped disconnect from the Internet. I think this is because of the ZZ function in the indicator "!!! - MT4 X-XARDFX-MA-ZZ v2". Can you remove this function in a separate indicator or set limits for count of candles for calculation? Sorry for my English.
[/quote]

Confirmed!

I am getting my disk filled with these error messages:

....!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MA-ZZ v2 GBPAUD,M15: *******Buffer MisMatch!!! 28 25

XARD: Try this one....
Xard777
These users thanked the author Go5 for the post:
Jedidiah