Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

a1ra wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:26 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:02 am

Please try this one and see if it works better.
Thank you so much mrtools. I mean the signal line doesn't display correctly. on the last edit the signal line doesn't appear
Yeah, sorry missed the signal line, try downloading it again, posted a corrected version and picture. To me a nice idea using the adaptive rsi ma that way.

mrtools wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:28 am
a1ra wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:26 am

Thank you so much mrtools. I mean the signal line doesn't display correctly. on the last edit the signal line doesn't appear
Yeah, sorry missed the signal line, try downloading it again, posted a corrected version and picture. To me a nice idea using the adaptive rsi ma that way.
Thank you mrtools

mrtools wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:32 am
PREETHI wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:19 pm

Thank you very much.,mrtools. One more request :shock: kindly add all display options ( Coloured candles , arrows) and alert to high low median(mtf) indicator.
Based on the center line coloring?
yes,mrtools

hello dear coders can this indicator be made.........

A support and resistance indicator based on the daily candlestick,

If daily candlestick is Bull;
draw lime horizontal line for candle low
draw lime horizontal line for candle open
draw red horizontal line for candle high
draw red horizontal line for candle close

If daily candlestick is Bear;
draw red horizontal line for candle high
draw red horizontal line for candle open
draw lime horizontal line for candle close
draw lime horizontal line for candle low.

option to select how many daily bars to consider drawing lines.
this will be used on lower time frames, in the uploaded picture i drew from 3 daily bars .
forex.png

Hello everyone,

this is an indicator to speed up the process of drawing S&D zones. The two leftmost Icons simply create rectangles in their specified color. The two icons to the right create rectangles that are automatically dragged into the future, so you can allways see price reacting to them. The same is true for the two rightmost icons. They draw horizontal lines. The indicator also has an alarm feature.

I would like to ask a programmer, if it is possible for him to improve the indicator by making it, that once a rectangle or line has been dropped on the chart, it automatically is set, so that it only shows in the current timeframe and in all timeframes downwards. And also it would be great if the timeframe in which it was drawn would be placed in the object description so it can be seen next to the rectangle/line.
Boxes and Lines.mq4
(58.33 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Boxes and Lines.jpg

Eleven wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:43 pm
Awesome folks,
Great Thread thanks for all coders that contribute and help others..May all green Pips be ours..Great job
This is a useful tool that plots probable ATR levels coded by Hanover.. Please, can someone be kind enough to make indicator shows historic levels.
I greatly appreciate this help!!
MrTools,
I know you limited in time. Just Please give me a hint, Is this request is possible to be coded in here. If it is not , I understand, Would you be kind enough to tell me how many coding hours it takes so I can Pay a freelancer right. Thanks a lot

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

74 Replies 9412 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

74 Replies
    2. 6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”