Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:41 am
LATEST UPDATE All changes made from thread feedback - thanks everyone

OK, Folks - That is me finished with the setup, from Monday onwards its Trading Time.
Enjoy this latest and final version.
As before, delete what you do not like and save as your own trading template.
May the God of Pip$ shine down on you and while you bask in this light remember to Compound, Compound, Compound.
If nothing else may you be well versed in geometrical progressions.

All the best
Xard777

PS Do not ask for a refund for none shall be given.
Thanks to xard777 my guru gifted a good and profitable trading setup ,longlive and may God bless you my guru

DRAXILL wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:45 am
So here is my Powerdash that had been custom fitted for my personal trading style.

It was fitted like an expensive custom fine fitted suit by non-other than Xard himself.

I normally don't share the source code but since Xard has asked me to I will do it here.

You guys can go into the source code and custom it to your specifications since your trading style is different than mine.

I only ask if you come up with anything good then share it here.

DRAXILL
Welcome back Ish.

francisfinley stimpy wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:58 am
DRAXILL wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:45 am
So here is my Powerdash that had been custom fitted for my personal trading style.

It was fitted like an expensive custom fine fitted suit by non-other than Xard himself.

I normally don't share the source code but since Xard has asked me to I will do it here.

You guys can go into the source code and custom it to your specifications since your trading style is different than mine.

I only ask if you come up with anything good then share it here.

DRAXILL
Welcome back Ish.
and i still love you Pava.

when im looking at stuff you and Xard's interactions were hilarious.

@Xard777

PLEASE, IF Possible and If Time Permits, Please HIDE " XARD777 BLUEPRINT " Fonts in :- !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-45r3 Indicator And REPOST This Please.

It obstructs earlier price bars due to resolution issue / in minimised window charts.

Please Try.

Thanks.

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 7008 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies
    2. Renko Simple System

11 Replies 2910 Views

by Ogee, Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:40 am in Trading Systems

11 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”