Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Requesting to Mr. Mrtools and all the smart coders, please minimize the length of Murrey math lines to Daily data in same settings, history data draw long lines which is looks ugly and confusing, Right now my chart is covered with Pivot points lines, ADR lines, and Murrey math lines, its looks confusing, So please edit this indicator to draw only daily target lines..
Thanks Indeed.
Murrey_Math_lines.mq4
(22.57 KiB) Downloaded 31 times

Yashvi Suvarna wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:24 pm
Requesting to Mr. Mrtools and all the smart coders, please minimize the length of Murrey math lines to Daily data in same settings, history data draw long lines which is looks ugly and confusing, Right now my chart is covered with Pivot points lines, ADR lines, and Murrey math lines, its looks confusing, So please edit this indicator to draw only daily target lines..
Thanks Indeed.
. Try
Murrey_Math_lines.ex4
(17.01 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Murrey_Math_lines.mq4
(20.31 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

mrtools wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:06 am
li yu cen wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:17 am
Hello Mr. Mrtools and all the people! I found this, it works in gold, index. However, switching charts is very heavy. (I need to attach two indicators, week, month) You can see if there is any way to solve this problem. If it is caused by coloring, you can cancel the coloring or take measures to limit the number of candles.... Thanks in advance. you!high_low_median_mtf_2.mq4
Try this one out.
hi,mrtools ,is it possible to make histogram based on central band with alert.

PREETHI wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:19 pm
Yashvi Suvarna wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:24 pm
Thanks Indeed.
. Try
Thank you.. Let me check first

Awesome folks,
Great Thread thanks for all coders that contribute and help others..May all green Pips be ours..Great job
This is a useful tool that plots probable ATR levels coded by Hanover.. Please, can someone be kind enough to make indicator shows historic levels.
I greatly appreciate this help!!
RoomUpDown.mq4
(7.86 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
Roomupdown.png

mrtools wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:02 am
a1ra wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:06 pm
Hello mrtools, can you please fix this indi, it has to be refresh or reload to display correctly. Thank you for your help.
Please try this one and see if it works better.
Thank you so much mrtools. I mean the signal line doesn't display correctly. on the last edit the signal line doesn't appear
Arsi.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

75 Replies 9635 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

75 Replies
    2. 6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”