Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

LATEST UPDATE All changes made from thread feedback - thanks everyone

OK, Folks - That is me finished with the setup, from Monday onwards its Trading Time.
Enjoy this latest and final version.
As before, delete what you do not like and save as your own trading template.
May the God of Pip$ shine down on you and while you bask in this light remember to Compound, Compound, Compound.
If nothing else may you be well versed in geometrical progressions.

All the best
Xard777

PS Do not ask for a refund for none shall be given... (it is FREE - only joking)
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

XARD: The thing is, with me switching my trading from Currencies to Indices I no longer use heatmaps, Powerdash or Currency meters.
Basically, I just concentrate all my efforts on just two charts... HK50 & WS30.
The downside to this is that you usually trade them 12 hrs apart but the upside is you get your weekends off :-)
Xard777
Dear Xard, I respect your decision, however I'm in an earlier phase, it would be premature to get rid off currencies so soon before knowing them.

1. I started to follow your path quite late, can you help me by informing whether you stripped any other relevant currency related indicators (like the aforementioned CURRENCY), tools off your system till now, or did i catch at the moment when you have started it? I would try those modules I might have missed.

2. In addition what does the METER indi show considering indices (HK5 vs 0, or WS3 vs 0)? In case of currencies it's crystal clear.
Thank you in advance,
jgxpro

Edit: just noticed you launched the final version, thx!

xard777 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:41 am LATEST UPDATE All changes made from thread feedback - thanks everyone

OK, Folks - That is me finished with the setup, from Monday onwards its Trading Time.
May the God of Pip$ shine down on you and while you bask in this light remember to Compound, Compound, Compound.

All the best
Xard777

PS Do not ask for a refund for none shall be given.
Xard777,
I guess your offer is Ask Questions but Not Refund.

May I request you to explain more on how to detect consolidation likely happening in real-time. Ofcourse, we can only talk in terms of probabilities.
Or if possible, kindly add some kind of consolidation indicator which reacts fast. Though in one hour trading indicator might not be needed. It is your explanation that will do. I am requesting an indicator for weekly swing trading.
Do you think UnilineBreak indicators which I found here could help in this regard?
Thank you.

xard777 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:41 am LATEST UPDATE All changes made from thread feedback - thanks everyone

All the best
Xard777

PS Do not ask for a refund for none shall be given.
Thanks to xard777 my guru gifted a good and profitable trading setup ,longlive and may God bless you my guru

DRAXILL wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:45 am So here is my Powerdash that had been custom fitted for my personal trading style.

It was fitted like an expensive custom fine fitted suit by non-other than Xard himself.

I normally don't share the source code but since Xard has asked me to I will do it here.

You guys can go into the source code and custom it to your specifications since your trading style is different than mine.

I only ask if you come up with anything good then share it here.

DRAXILL
Welcome back Ish.