NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:57 am
Liz2019 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:03 pm
Hi,
Please, could you add arrows when the line of this indicator changes color (above / below 0) and also when the line cuts the yellow moving average??

Thanks very much
Yes like Jimmy said it is decompiled but also what Pacois said also it's the same as I think it's called TrendAlt which is also the same as therepainting Fisher/Yurik or Solar Wind indicator which has many alias's.
ok
Thanks!

Jimmy wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:45 pm
rogerha wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:28 pm
I have an idea for an Indicator I would like to share, if my coding was capable enough I would try it myself. I have been researching the 'Angle Of'' type of Indicators (typically Angle of MA, but I would like to see Angle of TDI)
That's a very interesting idea and that would be a superb indicator.

I wonder if it would be possible for our coders to look into when they have time. Perhaps something that may be based off the Angle of Averages or Angle of T3? But as an Angle of TDI?
mrtools wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:43 am
Not sure if I have the source of that one, could you post the version you have please.
hihi dear mrtool............. what is possiblity angle of TDI could be made when u free?? would it be a possible 1?? i think lots ppl will amazed of this!!!! :think:

Hello Mr. Mrtools and all the people! I found this, it works in gold, index. However, switching charts is very heavy. (I need to attach two indicators, week, month) You can see if there is any way to solve this problem. If it is caused by coloring, you can cancel the coloring or take measures to limit the number of candles.... Thanks in advance. you!
high_low_median_mtf_2.mq4
(3.69 KiB) Downloaded 255 times

li yu cen wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:17 am
Hello Mr. Mrtools and all the people! I found this, it works in gold, index. However, switching charts is very heavy. (I need to attach two indicators, week, month) You can see if there is any way to solve this problem. If it is caused by coloring, you can cancel the coloring or take measures to limit the number of candles.... Thanks in advance. you!high_low_median_mtf_2.mq4
Try this one out.
high low median (mtf).mq4
(5.61 KiB) Downloaded 336 times

Requesting to Mr. Mrtools and all the smart coders, please minimize the length of Murrey math lines to Daily data in same settings, history data draw long lines which is looks ugly and confusing, Right now my chart is covered with Pivot points lines, ADR lines, and Murrey math lines, its looks confusing, So please edit this indicator to draw only daily target lines..
Thanks Indeed.
Murrey_Math_lines.mq4
(22.57 KiB) Downloaded 233 times

Yashvi Suvarna wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:24 pm
Requesting to Mr. Mrtools and all the smart coders, please minimize the length of Murrey math lines to Daily data in same settings, history data draw long lines which is looks ugly and confusing, Right now my chart is covered with Pivot points lines, ADR lines, and Murrey math lines, its looks confusing, So please edit this indicator to draw only daily target lines..
Thanks Indeed.
. Try
Murrey_Math_lines.ex4
(17.01 KiB) Downloaded 250 times
Murrey_Math_lines.mq4
(20.31 KiB) Downloaded 277 times
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

167 Replies 28150 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

167 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 582 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”