Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:54 pm
Both versions paying out in cherries.
Xard777
Oh yes :)
Today 5 trades, 1 loss, 4 win = + 115 p
GBPCHF 61,8% ADR D1 TP win.

Regards
stond

XARD: Remember to easily calculate your Daily % Profit on your Fund.
Formula is.... 100 / Fund at Start of Day x Fund at End of Day - 100 equals your % profit on your Fund today.
Xard777
GBPCHFH1.png

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:54 pm
Both versions paying out in cherries.
Damn, I have always liked that Goldband line.
Xard777
Dear Xard,

1. How does the older set-up work exactly, is it worth to examine it? Which one performs better? I like that there's a band in the old version.
2. I started demo trading your system (20191003) late yesterday evening with mini lots. I was a bit late on catching a considerable chunk of CHFJPY today (I doubled the position to be able to do partial close), but SPX500 played out quite well (the turquoise/pink triangles show the entry/exit; the result is below in €):
20191004SPX500.png
3. My only little complaint is that I missed the currency heatmap, I put it back - do you plan to include something similar, or e.g. a version of the Powerdash (where can I look up its appropriate usage?)?

XARD: The thing is, with me switching my trading from Currencies to Indices I no longer use heatmaps, Powerdash or Currency meters.
Basically, I just concentrate all my efforts on just two charts... HK50 & WS30.
The downside to this is that you usually trade them 12 hrs apart but the upside is you get your weekends off :-)
Xard777

xard777 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:42 am
Monoaldo wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:15 pm
HI Xard777, can you share by separated the indicator of Supply and Demand from Xardfx39??? The brown and green zones ...please... thank you very much
Found it, plus made it a separate indy.
Xard777
thank you very much... that indicator is very greate...

So here is my Powerdash that had been custom fitted for my personal trading style.

It was fitted like an expensive custom fine fitted suit by non-other than Xard himself.

I normally don't share the source code but since Xard has asked me to I will do it here.

You guys can go into the source code and custom it to your specifications since your trading style is different than mine.

I only ask if you come up with anything good then share it here.

DRAXILL
!!!-MT4 X-ISH PWRDASH-01.ex4
(112.53 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
!!!-MT4 X-ISH PWRDASH-01.mq4
(167.54 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Powerdash-Ish_Ish-Ish-01.png

Monoaldo wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:15 pm
xard777 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:20 am
OOps! My Bad
Made a mistake, now corrected.
All the best
Xard777
HI Xard777, can you share by separated the indicator of Supply and Demand from Xardfx39??? The brown and green zones ...please... thank you very much
Can you post your template Monoaldo?

DRAXILL
xardfx39.png

DRAXILL wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:45 am
So here is my Powerdash that had been custom fitted for my personal trading style.

It was fitted like an expensive custom fine fitted suit by non-other than Xard himself.

I normally don't share the source code but since Xard has asked me to I will do it here.

You guys can go into the source code and custom it to your specifications since your trading style is different than mine.

I only ask if you come up with anything good then share it here.

DRAXILL
thanks for the code share. will try to change the font and release it here if comes out good.

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

10 Replies 3629 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    2. Major trend system

20 Replies 9116 Views

by bilbao, Sun May 06, 2018 4:25 am in Trading Systems

20 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”