Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:54 pm
Both versions paying out in cherries.
Xard777
Oh yes :)
Today 5 trades, 1 loss, 4 win = + 115 p
GBPCHF 61,8% ADR D1 TP win.

Regards
stond

XARD: Remember to easily calculate your Daily % Profit on your Fund.
Formula is.... 100 / Fund at Start of Day x Fund at End of Day - 100 equals your % profit on your Fund today.
Xard777
GBPCHFH1.png

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:54 pm
Both versions paying out in cherries.
Damn, I have always liked that Goldband line.
Xard777
Dear Xard,

1. How does the older set-up work exactly, is it worth to examine it? Which one performs better? I like that there's a band in the old version.
2. I started demo trading your system (20191003) late yesterday evening with mini lots. I was a bit late on catching a considerable chunk of CHFJPY today (I doubled the position to be able to do partial close), but SPX500 played out quite well (the turquoise/pink triangles show the entry/exit; the result is below in €):
20191004SPX500.png
3. My only little complaint is that I missed the currency heatmap, I put it back - do you plan to include something similar, or e.g. a version of the Powerdash (where can I look up its appropriate usage?)?

XARD: The thing is, with me switching my trading from Currencies to Indices I no longer use heatmaps, Powerdash or Currency meters.
Basically, I just concentrate all my efforts on just two charts... HK50 & WS30.
The downside to this is that you usually trade them 12 hrs apart but the upside is you get your weekends off :-)
Xard777

xard777 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:42 am
Monoaldo wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:15 pm
HI Xard777, can you share by separated the indicator of Supply and Demand from Xardfx39??? The brown and green zones ...please... thank you very much
Found it, plus made it a separate indy.
Xard777
thank you very much... that indicator is very greate...

So here is my Powerdash that had been custom fitted for my personal trading style.

It was fitted like an expensive custom fine fitted suit by non-other than Xard himself.

I normally don't share the source code but since Xard has asked me to I will do it here.

You guys can go into the source code and custom it to your specifications since your trading style is different than mine.

I only ask if you come up with anything good then share it here.

DRAXILL
!!!-MT4 X-ISH PWRDASH-01.ex4
(112.53 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
!!!-MT4 X-ISH PWRDASH-01.mq4
(167.54 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
Powerdash-Ish_Ish-Ish-01.png

Monoaldo wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:15 pm
xard777 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:20 am
OOps! My Bad
Made a mistake, now corrected.
All the best
Xard777
HI Xard777, can you share by separated the indicator of Supply and Demand from Xardfx39??? The brown and green zones ...please... thank you very much
Can you post your template Monoaldo?

DRAXILL
xardfx39.png

DRAXILL wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:45 am
So here is my Powerdash that had been custom fitted for my personal trading style.

It was fitted like an expensive custom fine fitted suit by non-other than Xard himself.

I normally don't share the source code but since Xard has asked me to I will do it here.

You guys can go into the source code and custom it to your specifications since your trading style is different than mine.

I only ask if you come up with anything good then share it here.

DRAXILL
thanks for the code share. will try to change the font and release it here if comes out good.

xard777 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:57 pm
Here is a second trade today on HK50.
The Squiggly lines in the sub-window keeping you out of the up move (probably banks faking it so they can buy in large) and getting you in on the continued down move.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
Xard777
Hi Xard,
Can you please suggest how should stoploss be placed? You have given ADR scale for TP. Similarly, where should I place stoploss for trading of major Indices like Dax, HS, and WS.

XARD: I am the wrong person to ask about stops, I do not use stops in my trading. When I take a trade I sit on it and manage it the whole way. If the trade is not going my way I pull the plug and sit on the sidelines waiting... There is so much talk about brokers using stop hunting algos and the big banks and institutions faking moves in the opposite direction so they can get in on the main move action with multi billion dollar trades. Over time we tend to see these fake moves followed by massive moves in the direction of the main trend. That is why I create my setups to follow these main trends so that we get in on the action. In the past I too did use stops in my trading only to sit back and wait for my stop to be caught. I do not do that now. When I enter the trade it means that the market is moving in the direction of my trade and if it is not then I am out. Also, if a trade that I am in is slow or static for a while I am out. Sometimes, it pays to simply stay out and wait. If there are mixed signals on the chart I will not take the trade, instead I just sit there. When everything lines up and the market is moving in the direction of the main trend then I will not hesitate to pull the trigger. With stops I think we become lazy and too reliant on the stop when on hindsight we know that we should have been out of that losing trade ages ago. When we book a profit it no longer becomes house money, it's our money and to hell with giving it back.

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

11 Replies 4558 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    2. Renko Simple System

2 Replies 423 Views

by Ogee, Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:40 am in Trading Systems

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”