IdeaRe: NEVER LOSE AGAIN - TRO (THE RUMPLED ONE)

João Francisco wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:02 am

“Thank you for being an inspiration to all of us and for showing us that we can always go further. Your commitment and passion for work motivate us to want to go further and further. Your indicators are bank drains! :D
Here is the latest version.

TRO, as the members have said before it would be super helpful if you would start posting your latest file updates here instead of telling people to look elsewhere (seeing as you've been posting videos for the past few months and you're part of this forex family now).

Here it is attached.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
rudiarius
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN - TRO (THE RUMPLED ONE)

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:25 am

TRO, as the members have said before it would be super helpful if you would start posting your latest file updates here instead of telling people to look elsewhere (seeing as you've been posting videos for the past few months and you're part of this forex family now).

Here it is attached.
thank f*cks someone posted it here......... i went 2 kreslic forum & got a malware from there & pop ups saying CONGRATULATIONS............. weird site.......... don't wanna go there without antivirus........
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN - TRO (THE RUMPLED ONE)

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:25 am

Here it is attached.
No. I am not going to maintain code on multiple sites.