Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi XARD , ADR indicator sometimes not loaded. sometimes ,disappeared when changing the settings kindly rectify it. i am using in offline chart

XARD: Will take a look at it.... as a workaround simply change the timeframe then back to your current timeframe and all will work OK.

PREETHI wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:29 pm
Hi XARD , ADR indicator sometimes not loaded. sometimes ,disappeared when changing the settings kindly rectify it. i am using in offline chart

XARD: Will take a look at it.... as a workaround simply change the timeframe then back to your current timeframe and all will work OK.
i am using in offline chart .

PREETHI wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:29 pm

i am using offline chart
XARD: OOps! Penny just dropped... will look at it later

Here is a snapshot of the latest setup (based on Indices but works just as nice on Currencies).
I am currently cleaning up the setup and making it easy for Directional Trading.
On the 1hr TF you want to be trading in the direction of the matching squiggly lines on the chart with the squiggly lines in the sub-window.
i.e. Two matching Blue sets of squiggly lines for BUY Trades and two matching Gold sets of squiggly lines for SELL Trades.

This should make your profitable trading decisions easier and reduce on losing trades.
All the best
Xard777
Latest Setup.png

xard777 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:31 am
Here is a snapshot of the latest setup (based on Indices but works just as nice on Currencies).
I am currently cleaning up the setup and making it easy for Directional Trading.
On the 1hr TF you want to be trading in the direction of the matching squiggly lines on the chart with the squiggly lines in the sub-window.
i.e. Two matching Blue sets of squiggly lines for BUY Trades and two matching Gold sets of squiggly lines for SELL Trades.

This should make your profitable trading decisions easier and reduce on losing trades.
All the best
Xard777
do you still recommend take profit at 61.8% ADR? I am trading currencies mainly

XARD: Yes, 61.8% ADR level is more than ample profit for intraday trading.

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

10 Replies 3629 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    2. Major trend system

20 Replies 9116 Views

by bilbao, Sun May 06, 2018 4:25 am in Trading Systems

20 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”