Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi XARD , ADR indicator sometimes not loaded. sometimes ,disappeared when changing the settings kindly rectify it. i am using in offline chart

XARD: Will take a look at it.... as a workaround simply change the timeframe then back to your current timeframe and all will work OK.
These users thanked the author PREETHI for the post:
DTRCT
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

PREETHI wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:29 pm Hi XARD , ADR indicator sometimes not loaded. sometimes ,disappeared when changing the settings kindly rectify it. i am using in offline chart

XARD: Will take a look at it.... as a workaround simply change the timeframe then back to your current timeframe and all will work OK.
i am using in offline chart .
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

[quote=PREETHI post_id=1295396198 time=1570012179 user_id=4930110]
Hi XARD , ADR indicator sometimes not loaded. sometimes ,disappeared when changing the settings kindly rectify it. i am using in offline chart

i am using offline chart
XARD: OOps! Penny just dropped... will look at it later

Here is a snapshot of the latest setup (based on Indices but works just as nice on Currencies).
I am currently cleaning up the setup and making it easy for Directional Trading.
On the 1hr TF you want to be trading in the direction of the matching squiggly lines on the chart with the squiggly lines in the sub-window.
i.e. Two matching Blue sets of squiggly lines for BUY Trades and two matching Gold sets of squiggly lines for SELL Trades.

This should make your profitable trading decisions easier and reduce on losing trades.
All the best
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 4):
PREETHI, Jimmy, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:31 am Here is a snapshot of the latest setup (based on Indices but works just as nice on Currencies).
I am currently cleaning up the setup and making it easy for Directional Trading.
On the 1hr TF you want to be trading in the direction of the matching squiggly lines on the chart with the squiggly lines in the sub-window.
i.e. Two matching Blue sets of squiggly lines for BUY Trades and two matching Gold sets of squiggly lines for SELL Trades.

This should make your profitable trading decisions easier and reduce on losing trades.
All the best
Xard777
do you still recommend take profit at 61.8% ADR? I am trading currencies mainly

XARD: Yes, 61.8% ADR level is more than ample profit for intraday trading.
These users thanked the author mikepilot89 for the post:
StuartWong