Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Liz2019 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:03 pm Hi,
Please, could you add arrows when the line of this indicator changes color (above / below 0) and also when the line cuts the yellow moving average??

Thanks very much
No. Sorry but you've posted stolen/decompiled code and we don't touch those here.
Also, we have a dedicated thread located here for requests.

Seeing as you are new, we ask that you carefully read all of our rules before posting in future.

Posts moved to correct thread.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

kam44 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:16 pm Hello mrtools,

Would it please be possible to put smoothing options (with different smoothing levels) on the OBV indicator?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
So sorry. I forgot to mention would it be possible to add 'Interpolation' as well as 'Smoothing' please? (just normal smoothing, you can ignore the 'different smoothing levels' request).

Thank you.

Jimmy wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:04 pm No. Sorry but you've posted stolen/decompiled code and we don't touch those here.
Also, we have a dedicated thread located here for requests.

Seeing as you are new, we ask that you carefully read all of our rules before posting in future.

Posts moved to correct thread.
I'm sorry, I didn't know it was decompiled, I downloaded it from a website with indicators. Sorry, can you tell me how to know if it is a decompiled indicator?
Thank you

Liz2019 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:05 pm
I'm sorry, I didn't know it was decompiled, I downloaded it from a website with indicators. Sorry, can you tell me how to know if it is a decompiled indicator?
Thank you
Hello, in my reply the underlined words are actually links to our articles which explain how to identify stolen codes, our rules etc. :)

For reference, here is the article I linked to for you to read: How to identify stolen decompiled MT4 codes :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance