Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

talaate wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:01 pm Hi mrtools
Do we have any MTF histogram Alligator indicator?. If so please guide me to. If not there is one made by metaquotes and modified by mladen and You since TSD website I attached it below. If possible to transform it into Three State Histogram.

Alligator_mtf alerts nmc.mq4
The one you posted is not a histogram and what would a 3 state histogram be?

ChartRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:03 am

The one you posted is not a histogram and what would a 3 state histogram be?
Yes, mrtools, it is not histogram I said if possible you transform it to histogram.
About 3 state histogram, it has been given before by you in "ptl 2.07 histo (alerts + lines 3 state histo)", I'll attached it below.
Simply as you know the condition of Alligator indicator for buy gives blue or green histo and for sell are gives red histo, in case no condition either for buy or sell are achieved, gray or even non histogram will be displayed.

These users thanked the author talaate for the post:
alextschem

talaate wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:35 am

Yes, mrtools, it is not histogram I said if possible you transform it to histogram.
About 3 state histogram, it has been given before by you in "ptl 2.07 histo (alerts + lines 3 state histo)", I'll attached it below.
Simply as you know the condition of Alligator indicator for buy gives blue or green histo and for sell are gives red histo, in case no condition either for buy or sell are achieved, gray or even non histogram will be displayed.

ptl 2.07 histo (alerts + lines 3 state histo).mq4
01.png
Seems everyone has a different idea about buy and sell conditions for alligator, which one do you prefer?

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:53 am

Seems everyone has a different idea about buy and sell conditions for alligator, which one do you prefer?
Ok let us referred to the Alligator indicator I posed. There the well known three indicator, i.e. Blue; Red; Limegreen. If the lines are arranged such that upper is lime green then Red then Blue, from my point of view it is good indication for Bullish signal (Buy). On the other hand, if the lines are arranged such that upper is Blue then Red then lime green, as I believe, it is good indication for Bearish signal (Sell). The given Figure may explain my believe.
I think same idea can be applied for the famous "3 ma cross (mtf + alerts)" indicator.
if these condition are not existed no signal (gray or non histogram)
As usual, the signal should be confirmed by additional indicator's'.
Anyway, it just idea from old man (almost 62 years), you may ignored if you believe it is nonsense since I believe in your opinion
Thanks