NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:08 pm
talaate wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:34 am
Hi mrtools
Is the attached indicator is repainting?
Please if not, would add push and mail notifications alerts and also if possible let the histobar on the upper level becomes red and the other one on the lower level becomes blue
Thanks
Vostro_Scalping 1.02.mq4
The alerts themselves repaint, would imagine the rest does too.
In this case forget the request, from the beginning I asked if the indicator repaint or not.
Thanks for warning

Dear MrTools and coders,

What does this part of the the code calculates?As far as I understand it counts some sort of high low bars , is that right?

Code: Select all

//Calculations of Alogrithm Equations

int deinit() {
   return (0);
}

int start() {
   if (Scalping == TRUE) ScalpingPeriod01 = 100;
   else ScalpingPeriod01 = 300;

Bars_Counted = IndicatorCounted();
   if (Bars_Counted < 0) return (-1);
   if (Bars_Counted > 0) Bars_Counted--;
   int Rest_Bars = Bars + 1 - Bars_Counted;

for (index = 0; index < Rest_Bars; index++) {
      Const01 = 0;
      for (Const04 = index; Const04 < K + index; Const04++) Const01 += (High[Const04] + Low[Const04]) / 2.0;
          Const02 = Const01 / K;

Const01 = 0;
      for (Const04 = index; Const04 < K + index; Const04++) Const01 += High[Const04] - Low[Const04];
          Const03 = 0.2 * (Const01 / K);
             Low_Level[index] = (Low[index] - Const02) / Const03;
             High_Level[index] = (High[index] - Const02) / Const03;

if (High_Level[index] > 8.0 && High[index] > iMA(NULL, 0, ScalpingPeriod01, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_MEDIAN, index)) {
	               Indicator_Buffer[index] = 90.0;
              }
              else {
      if (Low_Level[index] < -8.0 && Low[index] < iMA(NULL, 0, ScalpingPeriod01, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_MEDIAN, index)) {
	               Indicator_Buffer[index] = -90.0;
                }
                else Indicator_Buffer[index] = 0.0;
              }

uncle wong wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:23 pm
talaate wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:34 am

But the codes look decompiled in this version !!!
It is a ProRealTime code ,it is not mql4 code!
That is, perhaps, the reason make me said it is decompiled because the codes were strange. Anyway thanks for clarification. From my point of view, it was suppose to mentioned that the code is not MQL4, since all the indicators her are. !!

mrtools wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:00 am
Vere wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:35 pm
dear Mrtools, can you plz add arrow and last bar option (when on mtf mode) to this "frama ribbon" indi....

i try to use "average mtf" indi because it also have frama calculation, but can`t find result like frama ribbon

thx
Added arrow and arrow shift.
Hi Mrtools

I have a thread on forex factory (Trading Systems) named after yourself and Mladen.

It uses the Frama Ribbon indicator as well as xSuperTrend indicator. I use both in MTF mode. It has been observed that the Frama Ribbon indicator places the dot on the opening of the higher TF candle, not the close as one would expect.

Can you shed some light on this, please, if that is the case or not and could you explain a little bit about how the signal is generated.

Thanks and I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks, Chris.

cfudge wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:21 am
mrtools wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:00 am

Added arrow and arrow shift.
Hi Mrtools

I have a thread on forex factory (Trading Systems) named after yourself and Mladen.

It uses the Frama Ribbon indicator as well as xSuperTrend indicator. I use both in MTF mode. It has been observed that the Frama Ribbon indicator places the dot on the opening of the higher TF candle, not the close as one would expect.

Can you shed some light on this, please, if that is the case or not and could you explain a little bit about how the signal is generated.

Thanks and I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks, Chris.
The arrows and color change are generated using the difference between the frama multiplier and the signal multiplier. If using the arrows in mtf mode if you change arrows on first to false the indicator should generate the signals on the close of the mtf bar. If you turn interpolation off to the stepped mtf kinda helps me to understand this. On the attached pictures of the frama set at 4 hours on a 1 hour chart and the interpolation is off and arrows on first mtf bar = true, second picture is the same except arrows on first mtf bar = false. Hopefully this will help.
1hr 4hr arr on first true.png
1hr 4hr arr on first false.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

155 Replies 25121 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

155 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”