Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:00 am

Added arrow and arrow shift.
Hi Mrtools

I have a thread on forex factory (Trading Systems) named after yourself and Mladen.

It uses the Frama Ribbon indicator as well as xSuperTrend indicator. I use both in MTF mode. It has been observed that the Frama Ribbon indicator places the dot on the opening of the higher TF candle, not the close as one would expect.

Can you shed some light on this, please, if that is the case or not and could you explain a little bit about how the signal is generated.

Thanks and I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks, Chris.

cfudge wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:21 am

Hi Mrtools

I have a thread on forex factory (Trading Systems) named after yourself and Mladen.

It uses the Frama Ribbon indicator as well as xSuperTrend indicator. I use both in MTF mode. It has been observed that the Frama Ribbon indicator places the dot on the opening of the higher TF candle, not the close as one would expect.

Can you shed some light on this, please, if that is the case or not and could you explain a little bit about how the signal is generated.

Thanks and I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks, Chris.
The arrows and color change are generated using the difference between the frama multiplier and the signal multiplier. If using the arrows in mtf mode if you change arrows on first to false the indicator should generate the signals on the close of the mtf bar. If you turn interpolation off to the stepped mtf kinda helps me to understand this. On the attached pictures of the frama set at 4 hours on a 1 hour chart and the interpolation is off and arrows on first mtf bar = true, second picture is the same except arrows on first mtf bar = false. Hopefully this will help.
Attachments

Vere wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:10 am dear forex station coder, can u plzz add arrow ,alert and update price option on this indi

also i have question,
why this indi does not work when i`m using it on D1 time frame,
setting that i use, time frame use weekly, price average median body (open+close)/2
but when i change to lower tf it`s work fine, do you have solution for this because i usualy work on D1 tf
dear forex station coder,
Mrtools, pacois, and other... can you consider my request for adding arrow and update price,
as for the problem i`ll just use other brkr mt4 when im using it in D1.