Thanks for the update! Looks great.
I think I will primarily use it for the GBP in 1h TF.
Thank you for providing a system now for trading stock indices. I am an admirer of your strategies construction but don't like to trade currencies. I live in Hong Kong and like to trade Hong Kong Index. Which MT4 broker do you trade with? If you don't mind please let me know so that I can open an account with them and trade your system.
Thanks for the modular build-up that made possible to install and tweak around each component to examine them.
1. Could you be more specific what changed between the previous and this version, what are the advantages?
What I noticed (I hope my broker being offline in the weekend doesn't influence the findings) are that
- for the Trendline setting (in the MA-ZZ indicator, which is the essence of the system) you seem to use longer period (53->63) - to make it more robust?
- the Squeeze setting was very nice to warn for contracting periods, it seems to be lacking in version2 of MA-ZZ indicator...
- where are the dots signalling important highs / lows? I miss a bit these, too.
- the arrows disappeared, but there are squiggly yellow/blue lines: what are their exact meaning in signalling highs/ lows compared to the dots with white center?
- what are the white small squares (ArrZZx2 FD TT)?
- the ribbon trend indicator below is a bit more robust signal line?
2. During more busy periods can I use this on H4 TF, or is H1 an upper limit?
Thanks in advance if you can find time to reply.
XARD: I decided to pull the 1hr cycle in favour of the ARRZZ indy on the 1hr TF.
On the 1hr TF the ARRZZ acts the same as the 1hr cycle but does not draw itself in until price is actually moving in the direction of the new cycle. This will eliminate false 1hr cycle dots allowing you to trade the current cycle direction longer.
Again. I thought best to pull the squeeze as too much on the chart and we have the ARRZZ FD picking up the slack on that.
I am trying to clean up the chart and still show Directional Trading... see enclosed chart
All the best
Do you have any advice on using this cleaner set-up on H4 TF or is it confined to H1 and below?
I guess you didn't answer on small white squares, because your chart don't have them (I have the pointer on 1 of them on my screen)....: Thx.
XARD: You can trade the 4hr chart but you will get better pickings on the 1hr....
After the Red Semafor Top, take a SELL at the cross of the Trend line down (the ARRZZ 1hr Top Squiggle line will have been drawn in at this time), Then take subsequent SELLs at ARRZZFD Gold Squiggle lines and close all trades on first sign of the Green Semafor bottom (even if it is not the end recalculated one).
And do the opposite on the Up Trend on your 1hr chart
XARD: Yes. it does - but usually you take it with other indys like price crossing a Trend or Signal line etc.