Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello Mrtools, please if possible, i need you to make the attached Parabolic indicator to appear the same way the arrows of the Base2 indicator is appearing, (The Base2 Indicator does not appear on every candle); but the problem with it, is that it shakes and sometimes vanish on current candle which is not the same with the parabolic indicator.
Thanks in advance.

Jozo wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:16 pm

Hi Mrtools, it seems the alerts and signals on the Jurik Volty bands for the breakouts are not working. Could you check this for us?
Thanks
This is a more user friendly version and the lightweight mtf, with the alerts,please test this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jozo

ChartVolume Indicators Like This One?

Hey all,

Recently just signed up to the forum and looking forward to being part of the community here !

Just wanted to ask if anybody knows of Volume indicators similar to the one I picture below.

Basically I'm looking for ANY & ALL indicators that have a line that rises higher if the price volume is going Bullish or Bearish.

I find many indicators that go down with bearish price, and rise up with bullish price.

I am just wondering if anybody has any tips in finding indicators that only rise up regardless of Bear or Bull formation, or even better if you have any indicators like this one to share i would be grateful. :)

Preferably works best on Daily Time Frame
Thank you,

Fyr

Hello Mr Tool or any of our professional coders in the house. I have this standard indicators I want you to help me code together.
this is how I want it to be.
All the indicators should not show their names or be be edited in one version
The second version should not show their names bur the numbers should be edited
It should have an expired licence of 30 days and can only be renewed by me.
Another version with single licence for only one account
another for unlimited account.
thank you sir.

emmany4 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:22 pm Hello Mrtools, please if possible, i need you to make the attached Parabolic indicator to appear the same way the arrows of the Base2 indicator is appearing, (The Base2 Indicator does not appear on every candle); but the problem with it, is that it shakes and sometimes vanish on current candle which is not the same with the parabolic indicator.
Thanks in advance.
Being the file is ex4 have no idea about the arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
emmany4