Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:21 pm OK, first you need to move all the XARDFX indicators and the TrueTL indy from your Expert folder and place them into the Indicator folder.
Restart MT4 and select the template XARDFX SEPARATES.tpl
This should show correct on your chart. If not simply change the timeframe back and forth say to 30min then back to 1hr and all should show correct.
Xard777
Oh my God,
1. thanks for your kind and quick response, it's beautiful! :)
2. in fact as you clean the thread, we could erase these posts, they are irrelevant (I shouldn't have got so excited to try to install this promising toolbox of yours during work in hiding :D)

Someone mailed me inquiring about the TMA ribbon being used in an expert and while I looked at it again I thought that I could add it to the current setup as a replacement to the ribbon on the FX MA-ZZ indy.

Anyway, here is what it looks like on 15min charts. Looks promising when combined with the FX ARRZZ indy.
Xard777

PS I will release an update at the weekend as no doubt there will be minor changes along the way.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
thomdel, DTRCT, hannele, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Here is an update to try out...
Use the 1hr as your main trading TF, you can still use lower TFs like 15min or 5min
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
DTRCT, stond, anaphos, ChuChu Rocket, Phantom5000, PREETHI, hannele, Jimmy, xyzman, SWicak, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:14 pm

Yes, they can repaint, but like everything you do not use them right away. You wait for crosses and use them as confirmation of possible move ahead.
Xard777
Xard,

Thank you for providing a system now for trading stock indices. I am an admirer of your strategies construction but don't like to trade currencies. I live in Hong Kong and like to trade Hong Kong Index. Which MT4 broker do you trade with? If you don't mind please let me know so that I can open an account with them and trade your system.

Thanks