QuestionRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

armsagitta wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:49 pm I'd like MT4 horizontal line or trendline to sound alert/notifications whenever a candle closes above or below it. The indicator Alarm4u only notifies when price touches Hl, Tl and other lines. But a similar indi with a candle cclose alert feature would be a great and useful tool for any trader. Is it possible to code?
hi & welcome here.......i got no idea what u talking about........ post examples with pics & indicator u talking of man
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

WhiteDigger wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:23 pm TDI-RSI-Dz-VHF_Adaptive_Alerts.ex4 This indicator already has alerts but not so helpfull for me. Would you please add a notification sound and notification pop-up for divegence to this indicator? Could the usual alerts be added (arrows+sound) to TDI-RSI-Dz-VHF_Adaptive_Alerts for squeeze such as in this indicator?
Welcome to Forex-station. We can't do anything with an EX4 file. You'll need to post the source code (MQ4) file.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Hi Mladen and MrTools,

I would first like to say, thank you for all your work. You guys are truly amazing!!! I have your T3 Adaptive RSI Divergence indicator and it is Awesome, but the alerts are coming in too soon (in 30 minute and 1 hour increments) when i have my charts set to 4H TFs.

I set the TF in the indicator to 4H or do I need to set it to 240…

Again, thanks!!!

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:52 am Hi Mladen and MrTools,

I would first like to say, thank you for all your work. You guys are truly amazing!!! I have your T3 Adaptive RSI Divergence indicator and it is Awesome, but the alerts are coming in too soon (in 30 minute and 1 hour increments) when i have my charts set to 4H TFs.

I set the TF in the indicator to 4H or do I need to set it to 240…

Again, thanks!!!
Yes you can set the timeframes to 240,4H, and 4h. About the alerts not sure but that is a version that need updating badly.

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:46 am Thanks Mr. Tools for your response. Is there an updated version... I thought this was the latest...
Basically I need an RSI with divergence alerts.
Currently, I 'm testing the indicator below. It looks VERY promising. I'm going to test the alerts and see if they fire on the TF settings. Thanks again!
Hola, se le puede poner alertas a las divergencias en este indicador, gracias