Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Merylfx wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:34 am
amdudus wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:22 am

I support your idea completely. But what about? There is not much time left for a week. On the one hand, I can’t give up a topic that is close to completion and is closely connected with the work of other people. On the other hand, there are some very interesting Forex ideas that we practically did not touch on throughout the entire period. And they should work very well. Few pay attention to them. Which exit?
  I suggest this: create a group after my return from another project. How long can it take? From 3 to 6 months. The second option: one of you creates a group, I connect at some stage. There are options.
Your remarks are correct but things should not remain flat in this way, we must deepen the DarkEnergy system to have good control and profit. Too many things are still unclear for many and we must remove these areas of shadows otherwise it will be the fire of straw. The option to create the group by one of us so that you do not have time because of unavailability can do so. You will be able to take us on the way to bring your expertise and your experience. Otherwise if everyone stays in his corner to evolve alone there will be no great progress at the level of those who use DarkEnergy and all that was useless.
Okay. Let’s do it. We’ll recruit 20-30 people who want to - open the group. Click the thank you icon. Probably so as not to clog the post.

LikeRe: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:44 am
If nothing changes, the next lightfac tomorrow.
You remember that we exited deals by the end of the day. Although we lost (did not earn) 20 points. But the price has approached the -2/8 MURRAY MACH indicator on H4 and 100% ADR D1 and there is an opportunity to fall into a bull trap. Therefore, we don’t open anything before the Pacific session and sleep peacefully. Maybe tomorrow there may be a steep descent. We’ll take market indicators in the morning. But this is a separate conversation.
  MURRAY MACH is located only on the H4. since on this timeframe its indicators are most adequate.

In MAIL 23 you will also see Unstoppable Forex Profit. Here is what the seller wrote (currently not on sale).
Unstoppable Forex Profit is a volatility based forex software, which means we only enter volatility
breakouts take place.
Volatility based indicators are the most reliable and profitable of their kind. They are widely used by
professional Forex traders worldwide and this is what lets them stay in profit for many years of their
Forex trading careers.
The arrow signals are displayed when the trend creates rollbacks and then goes back to its direction.
Rollback takes place when the price rapidly moves to an opposite direction than the trend. Eventually
the price goes back to the direction of the trend, and software indicates the user to enter.
This method is very safe and stable, which makes Unstoppable Forex Profit a great tool to have in
your forex software collection. If you learn how to use it properly it might become your favorite
Forex trading tool.
Unstoppable Forex Profit is absolutely unique Forex software. First the trading system was developed
by my group of highly experienced traders and then it was given into hands of the best forex
programmers to turn it into a really working and profitable Forex tool.
Unstoppable Forex Profit Working Principle:
The concept behind this indicator is very simple and smart. It’s based on volatility breakout. When
the market breaks out some of the important levels calculated by the system this is exactly when a
signal to enter is placed. For example, after a rollback the market breaks out to the direction of the
trend and we get a signal arrow.
Unstoppable Forex Profit is useful both for absolute beginners and for pro traders. Depending on
your trading style you can adjust it to trade with or without trend and this will increase or decrease
the amount of signals.
Timeframes and Currency pairs:
Unstoppable Forex Profit is optimized to work best on M15 EUR / USD.
It also works well on M30 / H1 / H4 EUR / USD, M15 / M30 / H1 / H4 GBP / USD and M15 / M30 / H1 / H4
USD / JPY but it is still highly recommended to use it mainly on EUR / USD.
Forex Profit Unstopable for All Markets.png
Forex Profit Unstopable for All Markets 1.png

LikeRe: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Sorry to mention it: is there any guidance for this system? I´ve got tons of Downloads, but - I am stupid - I don´t know how to use this system, even if I am on forex for a long time. Is there any describtionn how to use it? is there any manual?
I am thankful for this system, but even when I am paying the fee - which is redicoulus compared to other fees - I do not know how to work this out. Don´t know which indicators I have to install, what templat... I am very confuesed, but I know, that you did an awesome job

suse283 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:04 am
Sorry to mention it: is there any guidance for this system? I´ve got tons of Downloads, but - I am stupid - I don´t know how to use this system, even if I am on forex for a long time. Is there any describtionn how to use it? is there any manual?
I am thankful for this system, but even when I am paying the fee - which is redicoulus compared to other fees - I do not know how to work this out. Don´t know which indicators I have to install, what templat... I am very confuesed, but I know, that you did an awesome job
Install the latest mail template 22. How to work, almost all the information is in this post. Additionally and in detail, if it is still difficult, we publish questions and answers in a telegram from September 25--26, 2019.
  Together with mail 23 you will get access to the telegram group. Now I'm dumping content there.

Here you are to facilitate the work.
Forex market forecast for September 24
EUR
I think they will try to return today again 1.0997 and on a false breakdown I will sell with the target of 1.0960, where I buy for a rebound. If they return 1.0997, then sales are only for a rebound from 1.1034. Fixation above 1.0997 - I will look at the data on Germany, and can buy by 1.1034.
GBP
Sales are only on a false breakdown from 1.2460, and the target remains 1.2393, which needs to be broken. If we go above 1.2460 and there are no sellers there, then I only sell for a rebound from 1.2522. Purchases only after a false breakdown at 1.2393 or a rebound from 1.2323.

You suggested that you need to make a very simple test platform.

WOW, Me like Vortex Math... can't wait.

1.2.4.8.7.5. describes the physical world and 3.6.9 the quantum level

"If you only knew the magnificance of 3, 6, & 9, then you would have a key to the universe." - Nikola Tesla
Xard777
Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

xard777 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:40 pm
WOW, Me like Vortex Math... can't wait.

1.2.4.8.7.5. describes the physical world and 3.6.9 the quantum level

"If you only knew the magnificance of 3, 6, & 9, then you would have a key to the universe." - Nikola Tesla
Xard777
I am amazed and surprised!

1. Similar Topics

1. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

8 Replies 2387 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    2. What trading system is this?

11 Replies 3837 Views

by Mukhari325, Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    3. Forex Stryder System