Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello Xard,

is this a valid signal, please?

XARD: Yes, it is a valid signal - as long as the TREND line is intact and it was showing DOWN so a sell signal is valid.
Please use the latest version as it shows the Ribbon between the TREND and SIGNAL lines.

Today's move was a repeat of two trading days ago where price crossed above the TREND line but the DOWN TREND was still in play and we see price turning back down again.
2019-09-23 03_26_23-713835_  - [HK50,H1].png

@ xard777

Respected Sir,

Humbly Request to Please provide option for : 1) OPEN Line - Colour 2) OPEN Line - Width 3) OPEN Line - Style
in your : !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ADR D1 Indicator.

Please Consider this Small Request.

Thanks a Lot for Sharing.

In indicator !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-PANEL, time frames are out of sync.

Also, started to clean up the thread a bit.
Understand…

Good luck!!!

XARD: Thanks, looking forward to more ideas, I just had too many things on my plate at once over the weekend.

Hi Xard - just a quick question about the Ribbon in latest update -

If the ribbon is trending down does that mean we only take short signals and vice versa? Thank you for the great system it has turned my trading around :)

XARD:
Yes, If the TREND line is Down (Red) and the SIGNAL line is Down (Red) Then the Ribbon should be down as well
I have marked it with a TEXTBOX on the bottom left of the chart when both TREND & SIGNAL lines match.
When they do not match we simply WAIT...

Looking at Indices... HK50 & WS30 we can clearly see that both were in a DOWN Day.
Yes, both did go up past their Open line but their TREND lines held and both indices turned and headed back down keeping with the TREND. I hope the charts are easier to read now.
Xard777
Screenshot from 2019-09-23 14-11-27.png

mikepilot89 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:06 pm
Hi Xard - just a quick question about the Ribbon in latest update -

If the ribbon is trending down does that mean we only take short signals and vice versa? Thank you for the great system it has turned my trading around :)

XARD:
Yes, If the TREND line is Down (Red) and the SIGNAL line is Down (Red) Then the Ribbon should be down as well
I have marked it with a TEXTBOX on the bottom left of the chart when both TREND & SIGNAL lines match.
When they do not match we simply WAIT...
Thanks! Also do we have to first confirm the signal on the 1 HR timeframe then switch to 15 minute for entry? Or can we just take a signal if say both trend lines are down and price is below daily open (for short signal)

XARD: TFs 30min, 15min, 5min, & 1min all show the TREND line relative to that of the 1hr chart and the TEXTBOX (bottom left of chart) should also confirm this TREND. Directional Trading 101
I like to have two screens showing... one on 1hr and the other on either 15min or 5min and sometimes 1min

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

10 Replies 3629 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    2. Major trend system

20 Replies 9116 Views

by bilbao, Sun May 06, 2018 4:25 am in Trading Systems

20 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”