Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

@ xard777

Respected Sir,

Humbly Request to Please provide option for : 1) OPEN Line - Colour 2) OPEN Line - Width 3) OPEN Line - Style
in your : !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ADR D1 Indicator.

Please Consider this Small Request.

Thanks a Lot for Sharing.

thomdel wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:52 pm
@ xard777
Respected Sir,
Bug / Issue in -- !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ADR D1 Indicator.
Previous High Low not shown on chart if : showTargets is False & ShowPrevHiLo is True
Thanks.
OOps! My Bad... Fixed
Xard777
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ADR D1.ex4
(58.25 KiB) Downloaded 705 times
Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

In indicator !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-PANEL, time frames are out of sync.

Also, started to clean up the thread a bit.
Understand…

Good luck!!!

XARD: Thanks, looking forward to more ideas, I just had too many things on my plate at once over the weekend.

Hi Xard - just a quick question about the Ribbon in latest update -

If the ribbon is trending down does that mean we only take short signals and vice versa? Thank you for the great system it has turned my trading around :)

XARD:
Yes, If the TREND line is Down (Red) and the SIGNAL line is Down (Red) Then the Ribbon should be down as well
I have marked it with a TEXTBOX on the bottom left of the chart when both TREND & SIGNAL lines match.
When they do not match we simply WAIT...

Looking at Indices... HK50 & WS30 we can clearly see that both were in a DOWN Day.
Yes, both did go up past their Open line but their TREND lines held and both indices turned and headed back down keeping with the TREND. I hope the charts are easier to read now.
Xard777
Screenshot from 2019-09-23 14-11-27.png
Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

mikepilot89 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:06 pm
Hi Xard - just a quick question about the Ribbon in latest update -

If the ribbon is trending down does that mean we only take short signals and vice versa? Thank you for the great system it has turned my trading around :)

XARD:
Yes, If the TREND line is Down (Red) and the SIGNAL line is Down (Red) Then the Ribbon should be down as well
I have marked it with a TEXTBOX on the bottom left of the chart when both TREND & SIGNAL lines match.
When they do not match we simply WAIT...
Thanks! Also do we have to first confirm the signal on the 1 HR timeframe then switch to 15 minute for entry? Or can we just take a signal if say both trend lines are down and price is below daily open (for short signal)

XARD: TFs 30min, 15min, 5min, & 1min all show the TREND line relative to that of the 1hr chart and the TEXTBOX (bottom left of chart) should also confirm this TREND. Directional Trading 101
I like to have two screens showing... one on 1hr and the other on either 15min or 5min and sometimes 1min

My apologies for all the updates but as I have made it all separate indys I realised that some more changes had to be made.
In order to see the SemaZZ indy I had to merge it with the MA indy and it is now called XARDFX-MA-ZZ.
This way the semafors are drawn in front of the Ribbon but still behind the Candles.
I also added other separate updates including making the ribbon match the Averages Rainbow that was used earlier.
The 1hr cycle indy will match the green/red semafors on the 1hr chart only and can be seen in all other TFs.
Hopefully, this will be the last update.
All the best
Xard777
XARDFX-20190924.zip
(518.06 KiB) Downloaded 794 times
Screenshot from 2019-09-24 03-15-08.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 4052 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 12278 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”