Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Jimmy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:45 pm
That's a very interesting idea and that would be a superb indicator.

I wonder if it would be possible for our coders to look into when they have time. Perhaps something that may be based off the Angle of Averages or Angle of T3? But as an Angle of TDI?
Thanks Jimmy. From a display perspective, Angle of Averages is absolutely spot on, That particular post you link is the one where Mladen highlights the problem with calculating the angle, and uses ATR. I am hoping my idea of using coordinates may have more accuracy and actually more diversity. I think using that method (if it works) could be used to calculate the angle of close price for example or just about any other indicator you could think of. My personal preference would be TDI right now, but I am thinking many of the forum members might see some benefit in this approach.

Hello MrTools and rest of the crew,

would it be possible to add bands or atr bands or shift parameter to the super smoothed average trend 1.2 indi? It is often being used as a channel (high-close-low) so the alternative with bands spreading wider than low-high would be natural. It would be also great to setup alerts when price leaves upper or lower channel instead of average changing color. Thank you!

mades wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:58 am Hello MrTools and rest of the crew,

would it be possible to add bands or atr bands or shift parameter to the super smoothed average trend 1.2 indi? It is often being used as a channel (high-close-low) so the alternative with bands spreading wider than low-high would be natural. It would be also great to setup alerts when price leaves upper or lower channel instead of average changing color. Thank you!
Not sure if I have the source of that one, could you post the version you have please.

Hello,

Would it be possible to please add a Moving Average to the Jurik Volatility Bands indicator? (Top 10: The Best Non-Repainting Forex Indicators for MT4 that really work)

At the moment it is not possible to add an MA in the normal way of dragging and dropping as the MA does not display correctly.

The Jurik Volatility Bands indicator is already a great tool and I think it could be even better with an addition of an MA?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Dear FX Station Gurus
I am looking for a simple ATR value display indicator, which I wish it to show the reading of ATR (period default=14 but configurable) on the previously closed candle.
Purpose: I use ATR it to set SL (says, at 1.5XATR). If I open a trade at says, Tokyo session, the ATR reading then will include the current baby candle, which offsets the scaling of ATR for SL setting.
I have tried to search by keyword "ATR", but the search engine ignored the "ATR" for it's being too common.
Kindly point a direction where I could find an indicator that does that.
Thank you