Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

8 TIPS BUDDHIST MONKS HOW TO BE HAPPY
😉1. Start small – this is normal
A jug fills drop by drop. Every master was once an Amateur. We all start out small, do not neglect small.
If you are consistent and patient, you will succeed! No one can succeed in one night: success comes to those who are willing to start small and work hard until the jug is full.
😉2. Thoughts are material
Our consciousness is everything. You become what you think. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain pursues him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure intentions, followed by happiness, like a shadow, will never leave.
To live correctly, you need to fill in the brain "right" thoughts. Right thinking will give everything you want; wrong thinking — an evil which in the end will destroy you. All wrongdoings arise because of mind. If the mind changes, whether there will be a misconduct?
😉3. Forgive
To restrain anger in itself is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else, but it will burn you. When you release those imprisoned in the prison of unforgiveness, you free from this prison themselves.
You can't suppress, not suppressing and yourself too. Learn to forgive. Learn to forgive as quickly as possible.
😉4. Your actions have value
To develop, you must act; to develop rapidly, we must act every day. Glory is for everyone, but know it will be only those who constantly acts.
The proverb says: "God gives every bird a worm, but does not throw it into the nest." The Buddha said, "I do not believe in a fate that falls on men as they are, but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they do nothing".
😉5. Try to understand
We have ceased to fight for the truth, we began to fight only for himself. First, try to understand, and only then try to understand you.
You should apply all your powers to understand the point of view of another person. Listen to others, understand their point of view and you will find peace. More focus on how to be happy than to be right.
😉6. Defeat yourself
It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. Her you can not take neither angels nor demons, neither heaven nor hell. To win yourself, you need to win your mind.
You have to control your thoughts. They should not rage like waves of the sea. You may be thinking, "I can't control my thoughts. The thought comes when she pleases. To which I reply: you cannot forbid a bird to fly over you, but surely you can keep her nest you on the head."
😉7. Live in harmony
Harmony comes from within. Don't look for it outside. Do not look outside of what can only be in your heart. You will learn how to be happy, knowing the harmony in your heart.
Often we can look outside, only to distract themselves from the true reality. The truth is that harmony can be found only within itself; harmony is peace, and it starts with you.
😉8. Be thankful
Let us stand and thank for the fact that if we did not study much, at least, have not spent a lot of time, and if lost time, then at least not sick, and if sick, then at least not dead. There is always something for which we should thank.
Don't be so pessimistic that for a minute, even in the middle of an argument, you are able to recognize at least ten things for which we should be grateful. Not all were able to Wake up this morning; yesterday some fell asleep the last time.
00.png

amdudus wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:10 am
A jug fills drop by drop. Every master was once an Amateur. We all start out small, do not neglect small.
If you are consistent and patient, you will succeed! No one can succeed in one night: success comes to those who are willing to start small and work hard until the jug is full.
Our consciousness is everything. You become what you think. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain pursues him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure intentions, followed by happiness, like a shadow, will never leave.
To live correctly, you need to fill in the brain "right" thoughts. Right thinking will give everything you want; wrong thinking — an evil which in the end will destroy you. All wrongdoings arise because of mind. If the mind changes, whether there will be a misconduct?
😉3. Forgive
To restrain anger in itself is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else, but it will burn you. When you release those imprisoned in the prison of unforgiveness, you free from this prison themselves.
You can't suppress, not suppressing and yourself too. Learn to forgive. Learn to forgive as quickly as possible.
To develop, you must act; to develop rapidly, we must act every day. Glory is for everyone, but know it will be only those who constantly acts.
The proverb says: "God gives every bird a worm, but does not throw it into the nest." The Buddha said, "I do not believe in a fate that falls on men as they are, but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they do nothing".
😉5. Try to understand
We have ceased to fight for the truth, we began to fight only for himself. First, try to understand, and only then try to understand you.
You should apply all your powers to understand the point of view of another person. Listen to others, understand their point of view and you will find peace. More focus on how to be happy than to be right.
😉6. Defeat yourself
It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. Her you can not take neither angels nor demons, neither heaven nor hell. To win yourself, you need to win your mind.
You have to control your thoughts. They should not rage like waves of the sea. You may be thinking, "I can't control my thoughts. The thought comes when she pleases. To which I reply: you cannot forbid a bird to fly over you, but surely you can keep her nest you on the head."
😉7. Live in harmony
Harmony comes from within. Don't look for it outside. Do not look outside of what can only be in your heart. You will learn how to be happy, knowing the harmony in your heart.
Often we can look outside, only to distract themselves from the true reality. The truth is that harmony can be found only within itself; harmony is peace, and it starts with you.
😉8. Be thankful
Let us stand and thank for the fact that if we did not study much, at least, have not spent a lot of time, and if lost time, then at least not sick, and if sick, then at least not dead. There is always something for which we should thank.
Don't be so pessimistic that for a minute, even in the middle of an argument, you are able to recognize at least ten things for which we should be grateful. Not all were able to Wake up this morning; yesterday some fell asleep the last time.
Very good advice to take into account, a proposal that I want to make is that we could create a private whatsapp or telegram group for all users of darkenergy systems and so we could be more communicated and share experiences or learnings within it.

kiles9 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:53 am
amdudus wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:10 am
😉3. Forgive
😉5. Try to understand
😉6. Defeat yourself
😉7. Live in harmony
😉8. Be thankful
Very good advice to take into account, a proposal that I want to make is that we could create a private whatsapp or telegram group for all users of darkenergy systems and so we could be more communicated and share experiences or learnings within it.
Very good idea that will allow users of DarkEnergy system to better understand things and share their experiences. For my part I prefer Telegram more than Whattsapp I think.

Merylfx wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:49 pm
kiles9 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:53 am
Very good idea that will allow users of DarkEnergy system to better understand things and share their experiences. For my part I prefer Telegram more than Whattsapp I think.
I support your idea completely. But what about? There is not much time left for a week. On the one hand, I can’t give up a topic that is close to completion and is closely connected with the work of other people. On the other hand, there are some very interesting Forex ideas that we practically did not touch on throughout the entire period. And they should work very well. Few pay attention to them. Which exit?
  I suggest this: create a group after my return from another project. How long can it take? From 3 to 6 months. The second option: one of you creates a group, I connect at some stage. There are options.

In the meantime, you can try a completely fresh adviser (09/22/2019) of the Russian encoder AM2. Here is what he writes about it: “It can be difficult for many traders to get even 20 points of profit per day. I offer you a strategy that will help to take all the movement from the top to lowlands.
The essence of the strategy is that we buy above the opening of the day, sell below. Hanging orders from previous days are closed by the total profit. "
  Try on the demo. H1. EURUSD
AllProfit.mq4
(15.32 KiB) Downloaded 637 times
0.png
0-1.png

A completely new material - for reference.
BIG PROFIT TRADE CATCHER - FREE DOWNLOAD

If you have ever wanted a visually simple system that was extremely accurate and still easy to trade this is it.
You will love the simple rules and how profitable it is. The thing I like about Big Profit Trade Catch when I trade it is the fact that it catches the turn of the trend.
That means that you get in right at the start of the new trend. This is where you can make the most money with the least risk.
Watch the short video, download the report and your good to go. If you are an experienced trader, then you should be up and running within an hour.
If you have never traded before take the time to watch the video and read the report and learn the rules. This is more valuable than most systems you will pay for.
0.png
0-1.png
BigProfitTradeCatcher.zip
(479.41 KiB) Downloaded 828 times
Big Profit Trade Catcher Manual.pdf
(2.59 MiB) Downloaded 1277 times

amdudus wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:22 am
Merylfx wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:49 pm

I support your idea completely. But what about? There is not much time left for a week. On the one hand, I can’t give up a topic that is close to completion and is closely connected with the work of other people. On the other hand, there are some very interesting Forex ideas that we practically did not touch on throughout the entire period. And they should work very well. Few pay attention to them. Which exit?
  I suggest this: create a group after my return from another project. How long can it take? From 3 to 6 months. The second option: one of you creates a group, I connect at some stage. There are options.
Your remarks are correct but things should not remain flat in this way, we must deepen the DarkEnergy system to have good control and profit. Too many things are still unclear for many and we must remove these areas of shadows otherwise it will be the fire of straw. The option to create the group by one of us so that you do not have time because of unavailability can do so. You will be able to take us on the way to bring your expertise and your experience. Otherwise if everyone stays in his corner to evolve alone there will be no great progress at the level of those who use DarkEnergy and all that was useless.

Gaps in trading: what to do after the formation of the gap?
Gaps are fairly common, especially in the stock market, and they can give us important information about the dynamics of price movement. Gap usually occurs when the closing price of the previous day and opening price of the next day have different price levels. In times of high volatility can also exist and intraday gaps.
The gaps can provide additional structural factors when drawing support and resistance. As you probably know, the more we have of structural factors at a certain level, the more significant will be the level.
What are the gaps in trading?
Before we talk about the technical advantages of gaps, let's see how they look on the chart. The following is a daily chart of EURUSD which shows a few gaps formed in the next three months:
The market has formed a few tears when the opening price was above or below the previous closing price.
4 types of gaps
Gap, which is formed by the breakdown of the level
Geo breakdown is generated when a price breaks an important level of support or resistance.
The chart below shows a graph of Apple stock with a strong resistance level. Once formed the downside, the trend has accelerated. Thus, breakdown of the gap gives us the signal for the trend continuation.
Gap, which is formed on the depletion trend
Gap Istomina usually occurs during a trending period, and may signal a market reversal. Price makes the last gap in the direction of the trend and then the market turns around.
The situation the chart below shows two exhaustion gap at the previous support levels (2) and resistance (1). In both cases, the candle after the gap represent a small doji and thus indicate the uncertainty. The following candles are great impulse and provide the final signal for a turn.
Gap on the trend continuation
Gaps continue to happen in the middle of trends. In an uptrend gap up signals a continuation of the upward movement of the market and shows that it's the new buyers who pushed the price up.
However gaps continue should not be extremely large in size. Any extreme price movements can presage a shift in the equilibrium buyers and sellers.
Common gaps
As the name implies, the common gap is not unusual and often occur without any serious consequences for future price movement.
Common gaps often occur in moments of uncertainty in the market. These types of gaps are not large, and are filled relatively quickly. The screenshot below shows a graph of the prices per share QQQ. Within the price range often have common gaps.
Filling in the gaps
Filling the gap is a popular trading strategy that is often used not only in the stock market and the Forex market.
After the formation of the gap price often eventually returns to the source of the gap and thus "closes" the gap. However, it is worth considering that closing the gap doesn't always happen. In addition, the closing of the gap does not have to occur immediately.
I don't recommend to trade only at the closing of the gap without additional supporting factors. In addition, after closing the gap you will often find additional opportunities to enter the market in the direction of the initial price movement.
Forex gap less likely to happen. However, there is a tendency that the price often pulls back to an extremely long candles.
Why are the gaps in the Forex market?
The Forex market never closes even on weekends or public holidays. The common misconception among traders is that the market is closed on weekends. In fact, only the retail trade is closed on weekends. The Forex market as currency exchange continues to work.
Which leads us to understand the gaps – they simply do not exist. Not the market is responsible for the appearance of gaps, and your broker. When the retail trade is closed on the weekend, your broker denies you the chance to trade. That's why the size of the gaps is often different at different brokers.
For the retail trader, who looks at the schedule after midnight on Friday, it seems that the market is closed. In fact, the market still continues its movement, and the price is constantly changing. When retail trade is opened on Monday, is often displayed on the chart price different from Friday, which creates a gap.
Although the Forex market is open at weekends, due to the reduction of the amount of liquidity of his movements are not as significant. That's why the gap in ten or twenty points are much more common than gaps of fifty or more points at the beginning of a new week.
There are three main types of gaps that can be formed:
The gap after the weekend
As I wrote, they are formed due to the movement of the market at the weekend. They represent the difference between the closing price of the market on Friday and opening on Monday. Fifty-two weeks a year is the most common gaps in Forex.
Monthly gaps
These gaps occur between the closing price of one month and the opening price the following. It is important to note that the monthly gap is formed only if a new month starts during the weekend. Gaps can form if a new month starts on a weekday, but they rarely lead to significant price gap.
The annual gaps
As the name implies, these gaps are formed in the beginning of the new year. Because retail trading is closed until 1 January, and most of the major players prefer to unload their positions before the end of the year, you may often find a significant gap in price when the retail trade is resumed on 2 January. This is the main gap, which can have a big impact on the market.
Unclosed gaps
Penalties a gap is a gap which is formed and remains open for longer than one week. In other words, the market takes over five trading days to close this gap. It can be weekly, monthly or even yearly gaps.
Keep in mind that the annual gap is more significant than monthly and monthly gaps are more significant than weekly.
How to trade at the open gap?
We can set a limit order to buy or sell at the original price gap to enter the market after the closing of the gap.
The two above trade setup worked well for three reasons:
The market was in a strong trend prior to the formation of the gap.
Both the gap remained unclosed for more than five trading days.
At 50 and 60 points data gaps were evident for all market participants.
This leads us to an important conclusion about trade in the unclosed gap. They can be extremely profitable and provide accurate levels to enter the market.
How to use gaps in trading at key levels?
Gaps in the Forex is a gap between market close on Friday and open on Monday. If this difference is large enough, then the chart is a significant empty space in which the price jumps. Normally good and large gaps are immediately apparent.
Gaps are formed every week, but if they do occur, we can use them in your trade to earn profit. At the same time:
Gap on the Forex negate any signal price action showed Friday.
The empty space between the closing price of Friday's candle and open price of candle which appeared on Monday, is a zone of support or resistance.
To summarize
Gaps can be powerful tools for the trader. They provide additional structural factors to the existing levels on the chart, that increases our chances of making a profit.
Remember the following points when using the gap:
Large, obvious gaps is likely to lead to a change in market direction.
Gaps that occur in older time intervals are more significant than those that occur in the lower intervals.
The unfilled gap that remains unfilled more than five trading days.When using gaps as an additional structural factor at key levels, remember that levels must already be confirmed.
0.png
0-1.png
0-2.png
0-3.png
0-4.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

8 Replies 2365 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    2. What trading system is this?

11 Replies 3824 Views