Re: My Indicator reviews and experiences

Cladi39 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:48 am I think it is not convenient put pay indicators. i find a lot of good indicators for free, soo all people can take access.
One of the reasons i put some paid indicators is because I would like free versions of them available. At least someting based on same ideas. We have enough good coders here. Anyways next few indicators will be free. And in any case I wouldnt put review of anything which cost above $20 lets say.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post (total 3):
Antonio, moey_dw, Spacca
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Hi Shaileshm, maybe this is the same indicator of what money is on the market, here it’s open source, the rest is clear from the video on the same forum, and from the description the principle of work is clear who works with the levels, the only panel is needed to switch between pairs using each time to a new pair of the template, maybe someone else has it, thank you again, for posting the indicators and your manuscripts, they are sending me on the right track, at least me)))

I also work with resistance / support and BB levels using trend lines, patterns, for determining goals within the day - ADR (Average Daily Range), trade at least H1, analysis of H4, D1 I also attach the ADR indicator to my post, so it helps God and the almighty trend to us ... :) :!:
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:37 am maybe this is the same indicator of what money is on the market, here it’s open source, the rest is clear from the video on the same forum, and from the description the principle of work is clear who works with the levels, the only panel is needed to switch between pairs using each time to a new pair of the templatethe only panel is needed to switch between pairs using each time to a new pair of the template
Tbh I find the indicator in first post to be good enough for all these. I made a review of other ones also for the sake of completion. And free version of switch is coming in next post.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post (total 2):
Antonio, moey_dw

Before moving on to next category of indicators lets have a look a some of these useful tools. The first two should be installed in the indicator while next three of them should go to the scripts folder.

1. The thick wick indicator.
This will improve the aesthetics of your chart by increasing the thickness of the wicks. Helped me a lot in PA analysis.

-----
-----

2. The Price alert indicator.
This one helps me concentrate on other work while I wait for the price to go in my areas of interest.

There are three types of alerts:
• First one is used when the price rises above certain level (displayed with the green line on the chart),
• Second one is used when the price falls below certain level (displayed with the red line on the chart),
• Third one is used when the price reaches the certain level exactly (displayed with the yellow line).

3. The object extender.
This script extends objects into the future. Particularly useful when doing rectangle areas of support and resistance in the past (the reason it was created). Will also extend fibs and trend lines.

-----
-----

4.Object removal script.
Many times after removing a indicator it will leave objects on chart which gets annoying at times.

This script deletes all objects on all active charts. Simply drop script on any chart and it will iterate through all open charts and delete all objects.
Script is useful for fast deleting objects from charts. Script will not delete objects drawn by indicators.

5. Change symbol on all charts.
This script I find quite useful in my MTF analysis when I have multiple charts open of different time frames and then when I want to change another currency pair. Instead of changing the pairs on each chart, with this script it can be done all at once. Watch the video below to understand how to use it.
-----

-----
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post (total 8):
Antonio, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, rudiarius, hannele, Nat2525, Jimmy, Spacca

Moving AveragesRe: My Indicator reviews and experiences

shaileshm wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:50 pm
1. The thick wick indicator.
This will improve the aesthetics of your chart by increasing the thickness of the wicks. Helped me a lot in PA analysis.
thick wick transform the mt4 chart to become more modern!!!! great great great post shaileshm................. love readin u reviews here!!! not bias & straight 2 point easy to read too :clap: :clap: :clap:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
shaileshm
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Now in the the next section we will look at some resistance- support and terndlines type of indicators. Technically there is a difference between a resistance and supply-demand level which maybe I will explain later if required. For the time being let us start with this indicator.

Name: Waddah Attar Binary Sup n Res
Author: Ahmad Waddah Attar
Price: free

Mr. Waddah Attar is famous for his explosion indicator. However he has also made some very interesting indicators for resistance levels and the Binary sup n res is one of them. Now I do not claim that this is the best resistance indicator as I have not checked all of them out there. But this a very good one which is suitable for trading on lower time frames. This has no input parameters except for the colour codes for weak and strong levels levels. I do not know the coding principle involved but I can make a guess. All in all I will say that this indicator is worth checking out for people intraday trading and short term binary options.

-----
-----

Download from: Terminal directly on your MT4

-----
-----
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
Amunra5

All the while I was looking for a short term trend line indicator which I had used for 1 candle expiry. Unfortunately the indicator is deleted from my arsenal and I cant recall its name. It was most probably coded by some Russian or similar coder. I will post it later if and when I find it but for now lets move on to the next indicator.

Name: TLB OC Support and Resistance.

This is a old mtf resistance and support indicator and I am sure everyone has seen it. This can be useful for beginners who are serious about what they want to do. The way I used to study was to keep checking how far is 5M candle from the 5M line and 15M candle from 15M line and so on. This helped me improving my MTF analysis.

It would be nice if mrtools/mladen or some coder to change the line styles for easier recognition of MTF levels.

----
----
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
Spacca

LikeRe: My Indicator reviews and experiences

shaileshm wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:39 am All the while I was looking for a short term trend line indicator which I had used for 1 candle expiry. Unfortunately the indicator is deleted from my arsenal and I cant recall its name. It was most probably coded by some Russian or similar coder.
good 2 see mods make this thread sticky,........... thx sir for u gr8 and well written reviews
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
shaileshm, Spacca
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈