MagnifyRe: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

this is a indicator that i found in jimmy's daily download thread.
i got good result out of these settings.

green lines represents buy opportunities
red lines represents sell opportunities

note: this is a non repainting indicator and mostly non repainting indicators recalculate in current candle BUT i don't see during my testing it recalculates in current candle.

I WOULD LIKE YOU GUYS TO TEST THIS INDICATOR
THANKS
Attachments

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Hi Mosape,
Do you use this indicator to trade binary options? If so, which timeframe and expiry do you use, as I see from the screenshots that you have it on the Daily timeframe.
Thanks
mosape wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:33 am this is a indicator that i found in jimmy's daily download thread.

note: this is a non repainting indicator and mostly non repainting indicators recalculate in current candle BUT i don't see during my testing it recalculates in current candle.

THANKS

mosape wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:33 am this is a indicator that i found in jimmy's daily download thread.

THANKS
Hi,
I had download this indicator, but I couldn't find arrows on the chart, just the line.
could you please share the link or the indicator??

THANKS
tested for two days straight and found that this indicator re calculates on current candle so technically can’t use in binary options
thanks guys.
😢