Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good morning, which one of you uses such an indicator for MT4? You could post it here thanks

Prior Daily OHLC is a simple code snippet which could benefit pure price action based day traders who monitors Breakout(BO) and Breakout failures(BOF) at lower timeframes. It also helps traders who want to study how the price behaves near to the previous day OHLC(open,high,low,close) values.

Below is the AFL Code works with lower timeframes avoid using it on Daily, Weekly or Monthly timeframes

I hope some one can help me, you could do it even the weekly quarterly and annual monthly indicator please think it might be useful to many

Code: Select all

//Coded by Rajandran R
//Website

_SECTION_BEGIN("Prior Day OHLC");

PDH_Color = ParamColor("PDH Color", colorgreen);
PDH_Style = ParamStyle("PDH Style", styleThick);

PDL_Color = ParamColor("PDL Color", colorRed);
PDL_Style = ParamStyle("PDL Style", styleThick);

PDO_Color = ParamColor("PDO Color", colororange);
PDO_Style = ParamStyle("PDO Style", styledots);

PDC_Color = ParamColor("PDC Color", colorbrown);
PDC_Style = ParamStyle("PDC Style", styledots);

PDH = TimeFrameGetPrice( "H", inDaily, -1 );
PDH = IIf(PDH!=Ref(PDH,-1),Null,PDH);
PDH_index = ValueWhen(PDH!=Ref(PDH,-1),BarIndex());

PDL = TimeFrameGetPrice( "L", inDaily, -1 );
PDL = IIf(PDL!=Ref(PDL,-1),Null,PDL);
PDL_index = ValueWhen(PDL!=Ref(PDL,-1),BarIndex());

PDO = TimeFrameGetPrice( "O", inDaily, -1 );
PDO = IIf(PDO!=Ref(PDO,-1),Null,PDO);
PDO_index = ValueWhen(PDO!=Ref(PDO,-1),BarIndex());

PDC = TimeFrameGetPrice( "C", inDaily, -1 );
PDC = IIf(PDC!=Ref(PDC,-1),Null,PDC);
PDC_index = ValueWhen(PDC!=Ref(PDC,-1),BarIndex());

Plot(PDH,"PDH",PDH_Color,PDH_Style);
Plot(PDL,"PDL",PDL_Color,PDL_Style);
Plot(PDO,"PDO",PDO_Color,PDO_Style);
Plot(PDC,"PDC",PDC_Color,PDC_Style);

PlotText("Previous Day High",LastValue(PDH_index)+1,LastValue(TimeFrameGetPrice( "H", inDaily, -1 ),True)*1.0001,PDH_Color);
PlotText("Previous Day Low",LastValue(PDL_index)+1,LastValue(TimeFrameGetPrice( "L", inDaily, -1 ),True)*1.0001,PDL_Color);
PlotText("Previous Day Open",LastValue(PDO_index)+1,LastValue(TimeFrameGetPrice( "O", inDaily, -1 ),True)*1.0001,PDO_Color);
PlotText("Previous Day Close",LastValue(PDC_index)+1,LastValue(TimeFrameGetPrice( "C", inDaily, -1 ),True)*1.0001,PDC_Color);

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorDefault ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() ); 
_SECTION_END();

Themilliondollar wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:13 pm I took the image from a site where the AFL code is freely available but I can't use it I can't make an indicator, can I put the link of the indicator in question or directly the AFL code?
All of this could help me and I am sure that many operators too
I await your response from the administrators thanks
Impara la pronuncia
Just attach the indicator here. No links to other trading software (as per rules). You can also PM me the link and I'll see if I can download or copy the code and attach it to your post for you.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:49 pm
Just attach the indicator here. No links to other trading software (as per rules). You can also PM me the link and I'll see if I can download or copy the code and attach it to your post for you.
Jimmy I sent you the link privately I hope you can help me, you could do it even the weekly quarterly and annual monthly indicator please think it might be useful to many

Themilliondollar wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:54 pm Jimmy I sent you the link privately I hope you can help me, you could do it even the weekly quarterly and annual monthly indicator please think it might be useful to many
No worries, I've attached the AFL code snippet to your previous post for you.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance