Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

pacois wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:16 am

I guess it recalculates
I am grateful to you Pacois for responding so quickly to my request, this resource is one of the best, and the encoders are definitely the best, thanks for the loyalty and quick action guys! I checked this indie on a 5-minute timeframe, the arrow appeared and remains in place, the indicator does not recalculate beforehand, the only thing that is missing is the alert already by the formed signal, once again the bow to the guys and thanks !!!
Volente Deo

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Antonio wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:26 am

I am grateful to you Pacois for responding so quickly to my request, this resource is one of the best, and the encoders are definitely the best, thanks for the loyalty and quick action guys! I checked this indie on a 5-minute timeframe, the arrow appeared and remains in place, the indicator does not recalculate beforehand, the only thing that is missing is the alert already by the formed signal, once again the bow to the guys and thanks !!!
great if its the above confirmed.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi